Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Noblegarden Comes to Azeroth

Personally loved this event, much better than the other ones. And this one requires no RNG to get the meta, just running around as a bunny picking up eggs. Wünderbar

Got my title 3 hours after it started only had like 20 people in the exodar area all morning.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Bunny ears will be recycled as the pally tier 10 helm. :P
    Pally jokes are so last year.

done all achievements by 4 hours, looted over 300eggs, super easy
    and there are extra 80+ chocolate in my bag..

blizzard should make something to let us spend all chocolate

15+ Year Old Account

Just finished tonight. Glad it's out of the way. Got sick of camping for eggs.

Did it in around 3 hours, but my eyes were killing me >_< Needed a lot of aspirin later on.

Signature by Shyama!

Half the raid had rabbits with them, there were baby bunnies all over the place!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzil
    Much better event than Elder one, personally I events like that than flying to every corner of the world asking some old npc for coin... I still have 70 of them in bank and no idea what am I supposed to do with them...
    You shoulda bought hundreds of these:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=21537

That's what I did on both my 80's, stored like 500 in their banks. It's amazing for food, much better than the shitty 15k HP default/mage food. And I don't have to spend money on food every few days.

Also, they stack with water, so you can regen a mana bar in like.... 10 seconds.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Well I can happily say I got the Noble Title after 2 and a half hours yesterday morning I thought it was going to take much longer.... and after not being satisfied enough by that title, I proceeded to get the Bloodsail Admiral title right after. GG Booy Bay Bruisers.

The Noblegarden event just didn't feel like it was enough, or there should have been a giant bunny mount included that you could buy for like 500 chocolates or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Langebrød
    04:16 am.

At least 50 kids running around collecting eggs like crazy flies that would KILL to get these eggs.
    Apparantly i "stole" 1 egg from a guy, from his "farming place", and he yelled at me :P

Evil event.
    OMG! LOL I had that issue this morning. People running around like chickens with their head cut off, looking for these eggs. I get to one and start looting before another person, and they scream at the top of the ingame lungs LOL!
    Work in Progress....

Quote Originally Posted by Canopus
    OMG! LOL I had that issue this morning. People running around like chickens with their head cut off, looking for these eggs. I get to one and start looting before another person, and they scream at the top of the ingame lungs LOL!
    Someone bit me for taking an egg.

But still, spent 4 hours on the event, went to sleep for 6 hours, logged on, completed the last achievement seconds later, and I was the first in my guild to get the title.

I thought it was just right! Normally, I can't be bothered with events like this, but Noblegarden was pretty good. I love how Blizzard didn't take it to Northrend/Outland, because that's not too fair on lower level characters, or those without the expansions.
    >Signature Removed, Replacement Pending<