JotW and absorbption effects

This bug has been around too long and no one ever talks about it. If you cast judgement on a target that has PWS or some other absorption ability you don't get any mana back. We need to start getting a lot more posts and acknowledgment about this or it will never be fixed. Stop talking about Exorcism and start talking about something that can actually get changed and greatly benefit us in PvP.

Re: JotW and absorbption effects

I LOVE TACOS!

Man, are you STILL crying? It's not even like you're a good PvPer. Give it a freaking rest already.
    Looking for a great guild on Tichondrius?

It's kinda dumb in that it works this way, but I'm pretty sure it's intended. Besides, it's not like posting this here would get it changed :|.

In before warriors crying about rage on shields.

Yes, it is highly annoying. Yes, it would be nice if it got a change, especially considering when we are running at a target the first thing we need to do is judge justice so we are faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyneside
    Man, are you STILL crying? It's not even like you're a good PvPer. Give it a freaking rest already.
    I'm sorry about your autistic nature; you should probably find a gun, put it in your mouth, and find a reason why you shouldn't do it. How can nobody be truly upset by this bug, it has been around too long. It clearly states: "Your Judgement spells have a 100% chance to grant the Replenishment effect to up to 10 party or raid members mana regeneration equal to 0.25% of their maximum mana per second for 15 sec, and to immediately grant you 25% of your base mana." No part of this description mentions damaging your target.

Your verbose, boring and poorly constructed retort aside:

I don't care because my life doesn't revolve around being able to judge priests. Work around it. Cry less.

If you are judging late in the fight then I have to wonder why this thing has on a shield you can't manage to DPS 1/2 way through before judging. If you're opening with Judgment then you're crying about losing out on less than 200 mana because you should close to max mana anyway. Either way you're just crying.
    Looking for a great guild on Tichondrius?

Quote Originally Posted by Xthform
    I LOVE TACOS!
    QFT!

Wasn't aware this was a bug, myself.

I don't think wanting a bug fixed is necessarily crying. Given that bears can shield now as well, could be a more widespread problem.

If you want it fixed, hit the public forums and bite your tongue. Calling someone autistic in your thread is not likely to gather the right sort of attention for your cause.

And, to help round out your claims: Test this!
    Does a bear with SD not proc JotW?
    How about partially shielded, IE w/Sacred Shield?
    etc. The more legwork you do on fleshing out the bug, the more weight your post will hold.
    Good luck

Edit: Oh, and also, be sure to mention that warriors/bears were fixed, and now gain rage when hitting shielded targets, and when getting hit while shielded. IE, for consistency's sake, this really needs to be addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo
    Wasn't aware this was a bug, myself.

I don't think wanting a bug fixed is necessarily crying. Given that bears can shield now as well, could be a more widespread problem.

If you want it fixed, hit the public forums and bite your tongue. Calling someone autistic in your thread is not likely to gather the right sort of attention for your cause.

And, to help round out your claims: Test this!
    Does a bear with SD not proc JotW?
    How about partially shielded, IE w/Sacred Shield?
    etc. The more legwork you do on fleshing out the bug, the more weight your post will hold.
    Good luck

Edit: Oh, and also, be sure to mention that warriors/bears were fixed, and now gain rage when hitting shielded targets, and when getting hit while shielded. IE, for consistency's sake, this really needs to be addressed.
    As far as I can rember, not getting rage from hitting a shield target, or being shielded and being hit, was the way it was intended to work. But I suppose enough QQ will cause Blizzard to cave eventually, even though they claim they do not respond to it.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

15+ Year Old Account

i think i had some absorbs on vezax last night. but there is no wws up yet, so i cant confirm it.

Quote Originally Posted by Horn
    As far as I can rember, not getting rage from hitting a shield target, or being shielded and being hit, was the way it was intended to work. But I suppose enough QQ will cause Blizzard to cave eventually, even though they claim they do not respond to it.
    This is getting mor and more off-topic, but:

Well, more, the dev team is trying to make a game that's fun. Sometimes, issues which are complained about a lot become sort of pointless to resist, or else gain new weight.

In this case, a couple things have happened: Notably, they were planning Val'anyr's proc (a shield), continuing to boost disc priests (shield-heavy), and adding a shielding effect to bear druids.

Shielding effects are now ubiquitous, and they are not what they once were. Now, it's sort of a third style of healing, playing off against 'direct heal' and 'heal over time'. I think them changing it at this point is less about qq and more about the nature of the game changing. Can you imagine a well-geared disc priest healing in 5s, if wars/bears didn't get rage from shields? Oh lordy.

I'm not entirely sure I see the need for wars/bears to gain rage when -hitting- a shielded target, but I suppose it's the same idea. A bubble is not a minor thing to cut through like it's nothing, anymore. Some are, but some are not.

15+ Year Old Account

the talent states: your judgement spells have a 33/66/100% chance to grant replenish effect bla bla + 25% of base mana

this says that it's the spell that grants u the mana, not the hit
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

This is definitly something to be fixed.
    btw. i think JotW should reduce the costs of judgements by 100% and give only 20% basemana.

-5% + 25% is statistically the same as +20%, but less stupid ^.^
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

don't worry were all going to have to re learn to play a paladin soon anyways, they are changing the mechanics again.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    don't worry were all going to have to re learn to play a paladin soon anyways, they are changing the mechanics again.
    I’m sorry I was off the forums for a few hours, is this another change from the last appearance of the Surgical Crab or is this in reference to his new mechanic for our combat system?

We're changed so much right now, it's hard to keep track. :-\

Ever since the changes pre lich king I knew they had to remove the burst by streamlining abilities. That and the Ghost Crawler posts. We all knew it was coming, you cant have a super bursty class anymore. We won't lose any dps if its done right and we could still have some nice burst potential (not like now/before tho). Not to mention paladin dps will be more fun.

I would love to but I got permabanned after telling them how retarded the nerf to IoL was.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyneside
    Your verbose, boring and poorly constructed retort aside:

I don't care because my life doesn't revolve around being able to judge priests. Work around it. Cry less.

If you are judging late in the fight then I have to wonder why this thing has on a shield you can't manage to DPS 1/2 way through before judging. If you're opening with Judgment then you're crying about losing out on less than 200 mana because you should close to max mana anyway. Either way you're just crying.
    Actually, his post was clear and concise, and addressed the topic at hand. His little back-hand to you was warranted for your douchery earlier in the thread, which was uncalled for and didn't acknowledge the talking points.

As for the problem, I'd agree it's an issue that needs looking at. I'm pretty sure the Libram that grants a little health every time you Judge is tied to the triggering of the spell and restores properly even if the target is shielded, so it's not like this would be a difficult ability to slightly retool. And I doubt it's intended per say, as the wording of the ability doesn't pertain to this side effect, nor do similar abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Xthform
    I LOVE TACOS!
    Me too ;D