Thread: Dagger Question

Dagger Question

Hello! I am currently speced 15/51/5 (CQC) on my Rogue. Today I was playing around with my gear and I would like to know what dagger would be better in my situation.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Iminvisible

^ My armory. Note that my main hand is Kel'thuzad's Reach, I just got the T7.5 Valorous shoulders. I gemed for expertise/hit so I can achieve/get closer to the cap. Expertise is fine but my hit is a little off. What would be better in my situation? Anarchy, which will put me above hit cap, or Omen of Ruin which will not put me above hit cap. The only reason why I am asking is because of the OH weapon speeds. Thanks!

Re: Dagger Question

combat offhand's value raises by roughly 6-10dps per 0.1 speed faster
    156dps 1.8 speed
    143dps 1.5 speed would get 30dps boost to compare them,no brainer

combat potency, faster application of poisons

MH anarchy/OH omen, mut ,might not do too bad either, if you got the cash to dual spec

Okay thanks. I also do have the money for dual-specs but I find no reason to waste the money, since I only PvE and I really hate Mutilate with a passion in PvE. Combat fits my playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by zbik
    combat offhand's value raises by roughly 6-10dps per 0.1 speed faster
    156dps 1.8 speed
    143dps 1.5 speed would get 30dps boost to compare them,no brainer

combat potency, faster application of poisons

MH anarchy/OH omen, mut ,might not do too bad either, if you got the cash to dual spec
    Keep in mind wound and instant are now PPM poisons. Ideally get the slowest fucker in your mainhand for highest wound/instant procs, and deadly in OH.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest