Elemental -> maelstrom rdy?!

Hey

Sometime when I doing a spell on a mob I getting this message maelstrom is ready. I have specced as Elemental and that message shouln't appear? Is this a bug or?

I do not use anytype of damage scroll

// Qarp

Re: Elemental -> maelstrom rdy?!

id be useful if you say which shaman add ons you have and if they are updated
    Quote Originally Posted by SurePlay
    Most Loved : [...] Germans (yea German people are actually awesome, fuck the World War sterotype bullshit)

It's a bug, not a addon.

You can tell this by the fact that the MW message is the blizzards default one.

Well I have a bad felling of this that it might be the issue with the shamans dmg right know. perhaps? I mean the Shamanism might not work?

Lol i get that aswell, its from the ench talent tree, so ofcourse if your elemental you shouldnt get it, just a bug i asume

Quote Originally Posted by QarP
    Hey

Sometime when I doing a spell on a mob I getting this message maelstrom is ready. I have specced as Elemental and that message shouln't appear? Is this a bug or?

I do not use anytype of damage scroll

// Qarp
    I just thought I was really tired, yeah I got the MW rdy message as well dual specced resto/ele so I don't think it has anything to do with dual spec. : /

That's when you should be shooting your instant pewpews!
    More than likely just one of Blizz's many bugs.

Noticed this once or twice now.

I THINK it's Elemental Mastery - the new insta-cast component.

I am currently Resto/Enh (No ele what-so-ever), and I am also receiving the MW ready msg.

As several people have posted: I believe its a generalized bug. Nothing spec specific.

Chain Heal, Chain Heal, Maelstrom Weapon Ready!, WTF
    http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8752/caerelia.jpg
    (Sig too large, sorry!)

Well I get the same message, and I do not have Dual Spec's for some of you that were saying that was the problem.