A matter of Expertise

Hello shaman community!!!

Last night my guild put together a Ulduar 10 on our off night and i picked up my T8 shoulders to match my T8 gloves getting that new 2pc set bonus up and running, however i noticed my expertise dropped from my new shinny ulduar upgrades in the last 2 weeks and with my new shoulders im down to 24 of the needed 26 expertise. i was wondering what some enhance shamans was doing to get their expertise cap with out gemming/chanting like mad. i was thinking of going back to my old Hemo circle over the strong handed ring to get my expertise back up, itll be over the cap then but i can drop the one exp gem i have to get on the cap without much wasted.

Deleted

Re: A matter of Expertise

It entirely depends on your expertise RATING not expertise. You need 140 expertise rating to cap. Having 24 expertise could mean you are on 131 expertise rating and needing just 9 to cap or it could mean you are on 123 and needing 17 expertise rating to cap. Either way you can probably achieve the figure with a single +16 expertise gem, this is probably far far better than swapping out pieces of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    It entirely depends on your expertise RATING not expertise. You need 140 expertise rating to cap. Having 24 expertise could mean you are on 131 expertise rating and needing just 9 to cap or it could mean you are on 123 and needing 17 expertise rating to cap. Either way you can probably achieve the figure with a single +16 expertise gem, this is probably far far better than swapping out pieces of gear.
    /thread

With the changes made to haste , my mark or noraganon ( i know i butchered name but you know the one) is a nice fit. The expertise + talent+ t8-8.5 gloves should cap or be extremely close. So if u got the mark u can try that