Resto Druid - arena help.

So I am currently playing a Resto Druid in arena, (mainly just 2v2) and I have a couple of questions that I would really appreciate some assistance on.
    My Armory link ---> http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...on&n=Morpheous
    1. What gems are resto druids using atm? I find with my current gear, if i don't gem some stamina, I won't have enough hp to survive the burst attempts while self hotting, spamming. However, without gemming extra resi, I'll just get nuked and critted even harder. At the same time, without gemming +spellpower, I don't have the spellpower to make my hots heal enough etc., may seem like a basic moan/question, but could anyone shed some generalised light on this for me?
    2. What enchants are you going for on your items? +8 stats on chest or +20 resi? and stamina on most other things, or spellpower/spirit/mp5/intellect?
    3.What are your specs like compared to mine? Atm, im using 27/0/44. I've never used this spec before, but it's basically a modification of the good ol' 'Restokin', but I much prefer this, as I can assist my warrior/ret. pala in burst and alot of the time, just an insect swarm can pay off - bigtime; not to mention the inasne damage that my thorns do (practically more beneficial than retribution aura) Also, I have picked up +sp from int talent AND the epic balance of power for -4% spell hit vs. me and +4%spellhit to me. However, I have dropped some big resto talents to incorporate these damage output aspects of my playstyle, these include: Imp. Barskin (bye bye innervate without this), Wild Growth (just another well balanced hot), Living spirit (if i was in need of a little spirit buff) and living seed/Gift of the Earthmother. So, +healing vs. +damage output for assisting and imp. thorns. What is your take on this? does anyone else use this? If so, do you find it much more challenging to survive as I do, how much time do you spend in ToL?

I do appreciate this is a large thread and after reviewing it I should have broken it down into three or even four different posts, but if someone could lend a hand to a fellow druid, I would much appreciate some of these questions to be answered. Thanks alot :-).
    Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

Re: Resto Druid - arena help.

Well if your running 2v2 your partner should be doing enough dmg to burst plate, I have tried a resto kin b4 now a days and its not that great if you just stick to 13/0/57 for pvp and you + heal should be fine im at 21k life and about 1600+ heal and im doing just fine with a hunter

Re: Resto Druid - arena help.

/bump
    Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.