Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Leveling an Alt Warrior

Prot is amazing for lvling sir. Srsly consider it.

O.K. so, Arms from 10-59, and Prot from 60-80, what are some must-have/easy to overlook talents to take?

Should I go down in the Fury tree to get Blood Craze to lower downtime?

Bro... get DPS gear, sword and Board and level as Prot = WIN

Balls Deep!!

What does the Protection leveling spec look like?

Probably something along these lines for level 70:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...0&version=9806

I went 70-76 as Fury (TG was still new and cool) and i was constetnly stopping to eat. When i went prot (still in my 70 PvP gear) at level 76-80 i breezed through, easily taking on 2-4 mobs my level. Once you get to level 75 and get enraged regeneration you'll never have to stop.

Balls Deep!!

hi m8 im also lvling a warrior 56 at the mo the reason that arms is better than fury is because you just spam misses at low lvl it really suucks (did this on my own warr) and the new buffs in 3.1 are great taste of bloos OWNS its just a crit fest of pounding mobs atm im actually prot tanking instances i like the gear while lvling but arms is great for grinding mobs ive got the boa axe too but i wacked 25 agil on mine i dont rly like relying on the proc and you gt some crit with agil ^^ im gna go fury-prot at 60 and see how it goes hope this helps

Should I take Iron Will or Tactical Mastery? Neither seem like good choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Malfz
    Should I take Iron Will or Tactical Mastery? Neither seem like good choices.
    Tactical mastery unless you're on a PvP server really.

Thanks.

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f200/...mystified.html

Not updated for Wrath, but I get sick and tired of all the bads saying DW fury leveling is not/has never been an option.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

That link seems a little past out of date. So much changed in 3.0 that I'm not sure how much I want to use that as a reference. Thanks for the link though.

my war is level 78 right now.....ive tried all 3 spec's for leveling. its really just personal preference. i respec'd arms the other day for the first time and i like it the most becuz of the burst dmg and bladestorm killing 5 things with one button is pretty easy. fury is ok but i dont think its that great becuz of how often u miss with attacks due to DW and lack of hit gear. prot u can pretty much solo anything up to lvl 80. but its all up to you and what u enjoy playing.