Resto shaman: What glyphs for PVP ?

Quick question:
    What major glyphs for restoration PVP as shaman.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Re: Resto shaman: What glyphs for PVP ?

Which comp and bracket..

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

I'm still lvl 77 on my shammy but i'm gonna BG while leveling and i'd like to train healing before going 80 to go on with the gear farming.

So it's gonna be pretty general for some time.
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Quote Originally Posted by Skivoh
    Quick question:
    What major glyphs for restoration PVP as shaman.

Thanks.
    And it's for BGs

I currently use: Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave, Glyph of Earth Shield, And Glyph of Stoneclaw. I find the first two almost must have glyphs since LHW and ES are being used a lot in arenas and bgs the only thing i use more is riptide and possibly CH in AV but I hate AV ><. At first I was skeptical about the stoneclaw totem one but I am loving it especially for arenas. A 1600 shield may not seem like much but it usually gets me a free LHW against most melee classses before I try to shake um. Plus it protects your totems sokinda a good one to use every cooldown now. I almost never get a full HW in other than with NS so I don't recommend the HW glyph and with mana changes the mana tide glyph might be ok if your having mana issues, but for me water shield is usually enough to keep going for as long as is necessary. Hope I helped and keep on healin'.
    When you're in a town like this all covered with smoke, you forget that there's a world outside. Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly. But now Haruko is here. That's how I know there really is a world outside.

lol a resto shaman with thunderstorm??

go with lesser healing wave
    earth shield
    stoneclaw totem

prob best combo for Arena's whether its 2v2 or 3v3

Ok guys thanks for the feedback. I'd realy be nice if HW glyph was for LHW(for more healing than 20% of course) and vice versa. I want binding heal

Ouch, I don't know why I thought this is ele thread, deleted post.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Isabis