Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: Welcome Back Welfare Epics

Welfares are just good thing, there will be more players in arena. If you can't obtain even slightly competitive gear through honor/emblems/whatever, you can't expect to see new players (or alts) to step into arena. I'm still sitting with my full deadlys, furious offpieces, and slightly outgearing them. What are you afraid of, your lack of skill or something?

In the other hand, VoA pisses me off. Stupides thing ever. Why can't it just drop some honor, maybe some arenapoints and random marks? That'd be it. But free t8 and top pvp-set? That's just stupid. Line goes somewhere, but "welfare" epics aren't the line.

My druid accidentally was honor capped just doing WG for the tokens for tank set. 3-4K per loss, 8-9K per win. Go level/quest. Back to WG. Delicious cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    No but what I am saying in the first of the post is that the Hateful price is far cheaper than the blue savage gear was. By like 15000 honor each piece on average. The average player could get around 2 of these a day.
    Sorry I had to quote that.
    'The average player makes 30k honor a day'.

I know it's possible to make 30k a day (with WG), but that is NOT 'the average player'. And if you believe that, maybe you should take a game break.

actually welfare epics were back when naxx was launched with the expac. imho, let the bad players have their fun, if you are a good player it likely does not really make a difference to you whatsoever.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.