15+ Year Old Account

Moonkin Weapons Ulduar

So, upgrading from the Torch and Surplus Limb, what would be my best options? A staff, a dagger/offhand, etc. I know there's a really nice dagger off Yogg25 but that'll be another 2 weeks - 3 before I could even get it.

So I just wanna know a good upgrade, like a staff or something.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

Re: Moonkin Weapons Ulduar

Im prolly going to go Guiding Star/Surplus Limb, granted it will prolly be a few weeks before I even get close to seeing yogg on 25 man. But So far Surplus Limp is the best bet as offhands go, with the dagger off yogg being the best main hand. But Staff of Endless Winter is prolly still going to beat out the yogg dagger offhand combo, Seeing how its 239 and the dagger is 232 and your offhand is going to be a 213, just the amount of SP the staff is going to bring to the table is going to make it better then main/off hand combo.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45457
    ^^ Staff of Endless Winter.

Hands down. Socketing 2 SP gems and throwing an 81 SP enchant on it makes it better than a MH+OH combo in my opinion

Let's try and ignore staffs from bosses that are impossible without using obscure world buffs, shall we?

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Nakriel
    Let's try and ignore staffs from bosses that are impossible without using obscure world buffs, shall we?
    Give it another few weeks when enough ppl QQ over it and the encounter+achievement get nerfed to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmikey87
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45457
    ^^ Staff of Endless Winter.

Hands down. Socketing 2 SP gems and throwing an 81 SP enchant on it makes it better than a MH+OH combo in my opinion
    Well all in all, you could do 1SP and 1SP+Spi gem. You'd get a net gain of ~0.5 SP...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nithian
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakriel
    I think we should ignore 1h weapons from bosses which are more far from getting downed than 99% of all bosses since BC release were after their particular release, too.

I really wish I would place money on how quick they would nerf hard modes. I'd be rolling in money. Sure enough...the Hodir encounter got pushed back to 3 minutes as of the new patch notes.

WTB Staff 8)

Well with the new staff enchants and by the looks of ulduar weps i think that a 2h weapon is the best choice. There are not much 1h maces/daggers in uludar and most maces have mp5 any way wich is a usless stat for a moonkin. I cant wait for my intenstity from 25 man ignis, but most of the staves look nice for moonkins.
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...