Flask up, eat food, win.

Hello everyone. I am tired of seeing people in my raids without flasks or buff food, so im looking for an addon that will tell me who is without flasks/buffs and allow me to report it in raid chat. I remember i was in a guild whose leader had an addon before, and i think it was called xrs bufftracker, but i cant remember properly, so if anyone could recommend any, it would be very helpful.

Re: Flask up, eat food, win.

Bigbrother. Will get some people pissed off at you. But...no reason on progression 22 people should be flasked and click the feast and the other 3 retards to busy browsing the internet can't.

yah, get big brother

then /bb quickcheck self/officer/raid

Shows you who has no flask or elixir in one group, and no food buff in another.

Quote Originally Posted by Malice83
    Bigbrother. Will get some people pissed off at you. But...no reason on progression 22 people should be flasked and click the feast and the other 3 retards to busy browsing the internet can't.
    Yes i hate that. I personally take the time farming mats for fish feast and most the time i lay it down there is always a few that never even notice and go without the buff.

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

15+ Year Old Account

if you have pitbull raid frames you can use if(HasAura) for Well Fed and Flask of __
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Thanks for suggesting Big Brother, its working great for what i needed it for, much appreciated.