Thread: rupture

rupture

getting confuzed, is it worth using rupture or is it better just zerking out with envenom (im Mutilate)

Iv tried on dummy for just a short time and iv gone up from 4.3k to 4.5k dps.

gonna try it out next raid.

has anyone else been trying this, and know more about it?

my armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...l&n=Missbehave

Re: rupture

I dont play my rogue too much, but rupture is your option if u need a bleed effect for hunger for blood or your rotation is going well so u have time to squeeze it on snd and envenom (last time i checked envenom was usued only to refresh snd).

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcold
    I dont play my rogue too much, but rupture is your option if u need a bleed effect for hunger for blood or your rotation is going well so u have time to squeeze it on snd and envenom (last time i checked envenom was usued only to refresh snd).
    Yes, env and evi only refresh SnD, but it would be enough to put a rupture up once every minute or so, just to refresh HfB.

I'm gonna try this out. ^^ could get interesting.

Ok, here's a list of bleed effects in a raid:
    Rake (Feral Druid Cat)
    Rip (Feral Druid Cat)
    Lacerate (Feral Druid Bear)
    Deep Wounds (Damage Warrior)
    Rend (Arms Warrior)
    Rake (Hunter Pet Cat)
    Piercing Shots (Marksman Hunter)

If you don't have any of those effects in your raid.. well, sucks for you. That's a pretty weird raid composition. In general, you don't have to use Rupture if you don't want to. However there should be no reason not to use it for damage anyway.

You should always try to aim for maximum rupture uptime.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!