Thread: PVE dps specc

PVE dps specc

So i am a confused DK again... I'm currently frost 2h dps but i want to change my spec.. tryied the revolutionary 0/10/61 and on the dummy i did less dmg that with my older specc.. im naxx 10 and litle naxx 25 equiped... I was thinking in the old 17/0/54 or smthing like that... I'm also thinking about blood but dont know if its dps is viable... Need help choosing new pve dps spec pls
    My Armory

In the begginning there was nothing... Then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said: ''Get a job''.
    That is the true story of universe

Re: PVE dps specc

Quote Originally Posted by Xmile
    So i am a confused DK again... I'm currently frost 2h dps but i want to change my spec.. tryied the revolutionary 0/10/61 and on the dummy i did less dmg that with my older specc.. im naxx 10 and litle naxx 25 equiped... I was thinking in the old 17/0/54 or smthing like that... I'm also thinking about blood but dont know if its dps is viable... Need help choosing new pve dps spec pls
    If you're not Naxx BiS or beyond, you're probably going to do better damage (regarding Unholy specs) as Unholy/Blood rather than Unholy/Frost. Once you have good gear, Black Ice scales in ways Bladed Armor doesn't, and pushes Unholy/Frost ahead. If you go Unholy/Blood, I suggest 12/0/59 rather than 17/0/54. Dark Conviction isn't as good as people think it is.

And don't put stock in dummy dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmile
    If you're using the boss dummy that only has 1% health, it could be that your merciless combat is kicking in and giving you an inflated dps for your Frost build. You might want to try comparing the frost and unholy builds on the full health level 80 dummy and see if that is the cause for the difference.

dark conviction isnt good enough ? it's 5% crit that would be awsome for wandering plague... will the extra 5 points on unholy benefit ?
    My Armory

In the begginning there was nothing... Then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said: ''Get a job''.
    That is the true story of universe