Re: Shaman Ulduar 25 man DPS records

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    Pre-Warning for this thread.

If this is going to work - and I have my doubts not least of which because WWS parses typically expire after 2 weeks, then ANY discussion in the thread will be deleted. Any comments should be in a new thread and be specific, bragging/slagging off will not be tolerated, failure to adhere to this will result in a temporary forum ban.

Keep this thread clean and useful please.

Moderator Note : If Heilt as thread maintainer can make a post indicating every time he has updated the main post. We then have a time stamp on the thread. Barrar or I can then delete the posts in the thread up to your last post Heilt. This way the thread is kept short and useful. It should also help you work out what you have already updated. People posting in the thread should therefore avoid updating old posts.
    I was thinking the same thing about WWS expiring. I don’t think it’s going to be an issue though. I imagine this thread will turn into the WWW equivalent of the high score on Frogger. As people gear up through Ulduar, their numbers will increase and the top 5 will constantly change. Expired WWS reports might not matter since those numbers that they verify might not be on the list anymore.

So then people can compare themselves to the “current” numbers and query the author (in a separate thread) as to how they achieved that or check their talents/glyphs/etc.

If used properly (as a tool) this thread might help us merge the gap between theory and actual performance. … or it could turn into an e-peen flame fest…

Deleted

Re: Shaman Ulduar 25 man DPS records

Split into new topic to keep the original clean