Need help with Warriors!

Hello, I'm a warlock currently playing with a resto shaman 2v2 in arena. We win against every single team... except for warrior+healer teams. It's almost a guaranteed loss.
    The problem is that, I cannot kite the warrior since they keep charging, and my Resto shaman has difficulties healing through the MS debuff and the sick damage the warrior puts out.
    Someone has any tips how we could beat warrior + healer teams?
    Thanks.

Here is my armory link, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...strider&n=Doty

Re: Need help with Warriors!

well depends much about what the warrior playes with. but push the warrior so he need to use shield wall and fear the healer so he need to use trinket. when does both are used, nuke warrior. dont know what CD u got a warlock but save some and shaman use BL and and let you shaman hexx the healer and cast a fear after if u can and shaman ready with grounding totem and to shock the healer. easy! almost ^^

well thats kind basic I guess, never played that setup my self so not an expert.
    and I dont know if u already are, but to do this kind of CC, VT or skype helps ALOT!
    If u dont use it, its not hard to understand why u lose vs them ;>
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc

Warrior/healer would be tough for you. If you went destruction the best you could hope for would be to just get a good CC chain on the healer and nuke the shit out of him/the warrior. The problem is that since you don't have a druid partner you can't just cyclone spam the warrior. Still berzerkers rage only has a 30 second CD so you can still get fears/seduces off on the warrior.

This is rough but its win-able. Use the VW for this comp as you will need to be as tanky as possible and basically you'll have to dot up the war and his healer, kite him as long as you can and then tele out of LOS and do it again. Keep this 1 thing in mind... warriors are NOT completely immune to fear. Though it may seem like it at some times... they aren't completely immune to it. I think they are immune to it for 10 seconds every 30 seconds and then they have another cooldown that has a 3 min timer that makes them immune to it but once you get past the (deathwish?) or w/e it is then they are fearable just like everyone else and you can spam fear while they are voulnerable and then tele out of LOS while their loaded with dots when they are immune. Its definitely NOT a match that you can faceroll through. Which sort of sounds like what you're doing up to this point...

*disclaimer* (I haven't played a lock since S4 so I'm not 100% sure of what pet to use but im assuming that VWs still have passive dmg reduction and that's very useful for this match. If the warrior tries to kill your pet just run out of LOS and start summoning another one, by the time its dead you'll have a pet at full HP and he'll be eating dots all the while.)
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Thanks for the replies. I know this isn't an easy match to win, i do my best every time. I get about a 1:3 ratio against these teams though. And no, the voidwalker does not have a passive damage reduction anymore, and his health is lower than the Felhunter's. (QQ!)
    I put my circle around a pillar and try to confuse and kite the warrior as much as I can. Guess getting more resilience will really help out vs warriors.

Hump the pole more.