[Resto] PVP spec help?

I'm gonna start to get back into the whole 'pvp thing' and start doing arenas on raid offnights. I havent done arenas since season 2 so im kinda outta the loop on resto shamans in there. I need help getting outta my PVE mind set and learn PVP again. If you guys could please link some talents specs and also some tips for fighting in the arenas as resto id greatly appreciate it. ;D

Re: [Resto] PVP spec help?

/bump

Your flame war horribly, horribly, horribly fails. Totally fucked up this guy's thread.

Your battlegroup must not have druids/warlocks/mages/rogues/ret pallys/holy pallys in pve gear bursting you down in less than 10 seconds. Warlocks alone have 6k non crit spells, not to mention mages have instant 6-7k spells too.

At the post above me. Here. This solves the guy's problem.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Go troll somewhere else troll. Stop pretending you have the right to derail a thread, then posting to the AJ again to make a new thread which you can derail again.