Thread: What the hell?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: What the hell?!

I'd just like to point out that the OP got seriously WTFPWND and put in his place.

Absolutely classic.

Oh btw, I think as much as people think their opinion matters, it really doesn't. Blizz is going to nerf/buff content whether people like it or not. Get used to it if you aren't by now.

All I have to say is I love how they are nerfing every boss but Algalon, and they are making Alg hit even harder even though no one is on him yet.

15+ Year Old Account

I met this chick she said she was tight, I said prove it, she said put a finger in, I did she said put two in, I did she said put your hand in , I said really! and I did she said put both hands in, I did ,she said clap and I tried I said I can't . She said see I told you I was tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rim
    I met this chick she said she was tight, I said prove it, she said put a finger in, I did she said put two in, I did she said put your hand in , I said really! and I did she said put both hands in, I did ,she said clap and I tried I said I can't . She said see I told you I was tight.
    Wut.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesija
    I go to colledge,have a girlfriend and a part time job,and the people who make posts like this make me sick.

I work,go to school,study and spend time with GF most of the week.i can take maybe 7-8 hours a week to raid,and when i do that i want to have a good time.

Is there 1 thing wrong with that?

I made a post,asked a few questions,if you are retarded/bored enough to flame people who want to start a conversation about something,i think you are the one who needs to get laid
    I bet she's ugly.

(Is it wrong to troll a troll?)

15+ Year Old Account

But by the time you gear up for them,you need to clear ulduar 3-4 times.
    Process of old raiding: clear a small amount of content, hit a boss that you can't do because you're not geared and need to learn. Clear that small amount of content 2-3 times to get the gear and experience you need. Rinse and repeat until you down the final boss.

Current process of raiding: clear a large amount of content. Next week, try hard modes. Get stuck on hard modes, so clear the large amount of content 2-3 times to get the gear and experience you need. Rinse and repeat until you down the final boss.

The difference? Oh look, there's more you can actually do in the time you're stuck on the one hard mode then bash your head against a wall on a fight you're clearly not prepared for.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

gravity00

OK, I just found the end of this topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Travio
    Process of old raiding: clear a small amount of content, hit a boss that you can't do because you're not geared and need to learn. Clear that small amount of content 2-3 times to get the gear and experience you need. Rinse and repeat until you down the final boss.

Current process of raiding: clear a large amount of content. Next week, try hard modes. Get stuck on hard modes, so clear the large amount of content 2-3 times to get the gear and experience you need. Rinse and repeat until you down the final boss.

The difference? Oh look, there's more you can actually do in the time you're stuck on the one hard mode then bash your head against a wall on a fight you're clearly not prepared for.
    Read what he said and gtfo

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rim
    roflmao

15+ Year Old Account

I rly have no intention to QQ more,but this is really beyond anything i can stand for.

Why the hell are they nerfing ulduar?90% of comunity was complaining about t7 dificulty,now they make a nice raid and they nerf it every day?what the hell

For who?for 30% of noobs who will go in there once in 3 weeks and kill leviathan,razorscale and deconstructor?

Yes,the game is made most out of casuals,but raiding is done mostly by skilled players.

Ulduar was not hard,it was a fun raid where you needed to think,just right dificulty

Half of the raiding guilds on my server have fallen apart,few are still alive but raid 10 man's mostly becose they dont have people for 25.

Why is blizzard killing the game?
    Please go in a corner and shrivel up, and take your whine with you.

It's sickening, really, you, the rest, all the QQ, gtfo already. Stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Travio

LOL@all this...

Old Raiding:

Join a competent guild, farm some pre-raid ger, read the strats, then work your way through progressive content starting with ZG and MC

WotLK Raiding:

Faceroll your way through undertuned content in random Trade Chat PUGs and get handed some of the best gear in the game for doing nothing.

No comparison.
    CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sd78

LOL@all this...

Old Raiding:

Join a competent guild, farm some pre-raid ger, read the strats, then work your way through progressive content starting with ZG and MC

WotLK Raiding:

Faceroll your way through undertuned content in random Trade Chat PUGs and get handed some of the best gear in the game for doing nothing.

No comparison.
    Hmm... comparison fail. What you just said is about the equivalent of that part where I talk about getting brickwalled by the first hard mode. Good luck pulling a PUG on a hard mode. And if you go "lol, hard mode isn't content" on me, I direct you back to my previous post again.

Summary: you might be able to PUG easy mode, but you'll need old raiding mentality to do hard mode.

Also, old raiding didn't involve "reading the strats" for the most part. Unless you started after strats became widespread. Remember the days when you actually had to learn content without reading it off a website? Oh, guess not.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

LOL...they are NORMAL modes (Easymode is a misnomer) and Hardmodes are just an extra tacked on to give a challenge to hardcore guilds. This isn't new, either. You realise BWL had a 'Hardmode', right?

As far as 'reading the strats', Yogg Saron wasn't even in the damn PTR and multiple guilds downed him in a matter of days.

CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)

15+ Year Old Account

Happened to me