so.. Spirit for Moonkin? Still?

Innervate doesn't require Spirit anymore..

So what we get is only 15% of it to spellpower right?

And we still get loads of it on our gear ??? Blizzard needs to give us more benefits from it.

Don't you think?
    *French guy inside*
    *please forgive my poor english*

Re: so.. Spirit for Moonkin? Still?

still useful as a passive mana regen stat while out of combat (or in combat if your + spirit is high enough to make points in Intensity > Dreamstate should you need it)

yeah cause Moonkin do really have huge mana problems..
    *French guy inside*

Its exactly these awkward gear issues that are the reason I have changed to a resto druid...(qq>not allowed to bid on cloth in my guild)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by qae
    Innervate doesn't require Spirit anymore..

So what we get is only 15% of it to spellpower right?

And we still get loads of it on our gear ??? Blizzard needs to give us more benefits from it.

Don't you think?
    15% spellpower IS our bonus >_>
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

I'm honestly frightened by what is taking place on the BlizzCon forum.

his point was its a pretty weak one, and i agree

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9
    Don't get me started on this topic...
    Why not

Same happened to mages back in tbc when they decided to drop evocation's spirit scaling which was the only use of spirit for raiding mages.

They finally could it 'fix' with the molten armor change in 3.1 to give mages a reason for spirit on their gear.

You couldn't sustain my rage over that much stupidity by Blizzard - and especially the ignorance. I'll only say: Enh. Shamans and mp5. (Yes, the comparison is fully valid.)
    That reply isn't good enough.

NEED MOAR RAGE!

I'll only say: Enh. Shamans and mp5. (Yes, the comparison is fully valid.)
    I guess you was thinking at Elem sham and mp5.

And Elem Sham got all the mp5 removed from their set because Blizzard realized they did a mistake..

They need to realize they did the same mistake with druids :-\
    *French guy inside*

GCs post on the issue kinda pissed me off. To me it came off as "yes we know it sucks for moonkins, but to bad. It's staying because we say so. We will maybe make it usefull, but don't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Nydas
    GCs post on the issue kinda pissed me off. To me it came off as "yes we know it sucks for moonkins, but to bad. It's staying because we say so. We will maybe make it usefull, but don't hold your breath.

It's the standard reply regarding druids. Get used to it.

They probably didn't plan on having to nerf spirit regen, which in turn nerfed innervate. My guess is that moonkin gear after Ulduar won't include as much spirit, at least I hope...

At least they seem to be fixing shit quicker (which may be a bad thing too tbh, blizz's "balancing" usually leads to problems, more balancing = more problems) so if it becomes a major issue and enough druids QQ then they will probably address it. Then again, moonkins still have probably the lowest survivability in pvp...

/Sigh

GC's post on the issue of spirit (and the T8 bonus) just makes me feel like he wants us to re-roll so Balance tree can be removed.