Holy pvp build.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sxudx...xrhzGzh:jsMzc0

What do you all think of this spec. This would primarily be for arena. 19 percent chance tocrit with holy shock with JUST talents. repentence would be used defensivly, and freedom would be used to get out of stuns. Judgements give about 1.5k mana each time they are used. + extra movement speed. I dunno, just let me know what you all think. If you think I need to switch some points around then say so calmy and try not to troll plz.

Edit: Ignore the glyphs on that page.
    Hello 15 year old that considers himself a mature, sensible and truthspeaking God of Man.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Holy pvp build.

since they removed the HS proc from hybrid holy pvp pally build I would argue that you should look into art of war. If you got the spell power and crit it might replace the HS proc deep in the holy tree for instant FoL casts since blizz removed it from the pvp hybrid holy build in 3.0.

I mean, you have your build set up to mana regen and help dps with Judgements, might as well buff its crit chance to allow you to instantly heal with FoL like the old build did for HS.