Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Explain why sheep & blind does not share DR, as it does with fear now!

Mage/Rogue is also affected with DR annoyances as Gouge shares a DR with polymorph. Just thought I'd throw this in here.

Because some sheeps are are blind in RL mmmmkay

PS. stupid QQ's deserve stupid answer :P
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Blind/Fear sharing a DR won't be the end of lock/rogue. Hell, it sucks that it happened, but you'll still easily be able to keep raising. Every since the blind/fear nerf got hotfixed I've still gained over 150+ arena rating.

Just start with a blind...for the most part people will trinket that...if they don't...have your rogue sap em. If they don't trinket that you are bad. After trinket it's just 15 seconds later and you win.

Quote Originally Posted by Duitheman
    ...Only driffence on fear and sheep, is that sheeped targets regen health...
    Gee regen'ing health, that's not a disadvantage is it now?

OH HAI!!!

da reezon y dey do not shaer cooldon iz bcus sheep r blind irl dat is y dey sheep and not bare bcus bare>sheep and sheep r blind bares but blind ppl do not pheer pheer bcus pheer is ugly and blind ppl cant c ugly bcis they blind

Quote Originally Posted by Duitheman
    So Blizzard,

I have looked into the top 100, from the SK-gaming site.

I have found there to be 5 locks on top 100, and 7 mages.
    Now we have 2 Rogue/Lock setup's versus 5 Rogue/Mage setup's.

Now the recently changes has nerfed us big time versus dispellers of any sort, since we will NEVER get less than 5 seconds of immolate left, before it has been dispelled.

Anyways I run Rogue/Lock at 2,1k+ ratings, and this is to be honest my favorite setup to run, I like the idea that u have a choise, if you wish to go with a healer, or a dps.
    Anyways, what is making this setup work, is the fear-->into trinket-->into blind tactic. It is definitely not as easy to do as it looks on paper, but nothing really is.
    Now with the new changes to blind sharing DR with fear, u really screw over us locks. I mean, our CC will not be enough versus anyone, and sap is not always made, due to various bugs or just plain and simpel unluckyness.

Now Blizzard what my question is, how can you let mages CC so much better together with rogue blind, than fears?

A lot of times, fear is working to our disadvantage, and a target gets feared out of line of sight, where a sheep just stand still.

How can you let rogue/mage be much better than rogue/lock?

If you could Blizzard, I would appreciate an answer, or atleast some sort of feedback. If changes are not made to dest, could you please tell me what tree to take, when playing with a rogue? Or if I should just go re-roll a mage, since it seems like you'r allowing them to be able to sync CC with a rogue, and not warlocks. Or maybe a druid, since cyclone works on driffernt DR as blind now. Or tell me, was this whole thing just to nerf rogue/priest setup? Since then it really fails, since a good cordinated priest rogue, with their long CD's on fear, won't mean anything to eachother.

For first time since this game arrived, and I made my warlock and only class, have I been VERY dissapointed, and to be honest sad about the way it's going.

~Dui
    Sheep heals the target to full life and break when damaged.
    Fear dosent heal the target and only break when nuked.

Do you need more?

By the way, all CC should share DR in my opinion.