Blizzard's Itemization

After looking at Mackzter, a Holy pally officer in Ensidia while bored just to see how a leading Pally was doing

Noticed the trinket Sif's Remembrance which is a hard mode 10 drop, straight upgrade from Je'Tze's Bell which is all fine

But, compare them both to Spark of Life and you see that even by Blizzard's stat points (1 haste = 1.3 SP) that the base stats are pretty equal for the Bell/Spark, but the proc is almost twice as good, and still better than a hard mode 10 man drop

Now this isn't really aimed specially at Paladins but we don't have a healer board yet, but why would you ever use the other 2?
    Yes I know that haste isn't very valuable but still the SP isn't worth the incredible sacrifice on the proc, when you can use something like the Egg or similar which has a more Paladinish proc (mp5 sucks, we scale very well with haste) or one of the few others which are decent with Soul of the Dead
    As far as I've read the proc is exactly the same, bar the name and value, with a 45 sec CD and 10% proc (shown in the wowhead clicky)

Disclaimer:
    This isn't aimed at said Paladin or any debate on stat weights for the many different builds being any different, I'm fully aware that Flash Ret, Flash Proly and Holy Light Ret have slightly different stacking stats, but they still value stats fairly similarly.
    I'd just like to see any valid arguments to use the other 2 trinkets over the Spark of Life

Re: Blizzard's Itemization

Personally, I wouldn't use the other 2 trinkets over Spark Of Life. I'm not that much into actively taking Spellpower items. I don't see any reason to take the other 2 over Spark of Life as I value haste more than spellpower.