Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Racials are balanced, okay?

I'm really happy that I have Arcane Torrent. It's so useful.

I also love losing every single match against another Priest, due to the sole fact I don't have WoTF. It's really cool, guys.

Re: Racials are balanced, okay?

then roLl a undead??

If it's that beneficial, reroll.

I need to admit it does racials does matter, but you can still see human, spacecow in high rated with the old racial. So what matters more?? skill or racial??

You knew the blood elf racials when starting your character. What gives you the right to complain? It's your own damn fault.

If you lose every match against another priest, you are very bad at pvp and should not continue to pvp. You do not know how to play pvp, so stick to pve.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by steve80
    You knew the blood elf racials when starting your character. What gives you the right to complain? It's your own damn fault.

If you lose every match against another priest, you are very bad at pvp and should not continue to pvp. You do not know how to play pvp, so stick to pve.

Thanks.
    QFT

I shouldn't have to reroll to a different race just to be able to be competitive in PvP. That's dumb.

If you can't see why a Blood Elf Priest can never beat an Undead Priest, you're dumb and need to stop posting.
    I fear him, he WoTFs it.
    He fears me, I trinket it.
    I fear him, he trinkets it.
    He fears me, I sit out the whole duration while my partner dies and he gets free PI'd Mana Burns on me.

Also, I rolled Blood Elf the day TBC was released. If you had any idea what PvP was like then, a 2 second silence seemed like a VERY powerful PvP racial with the way things were at 60. Pretty sure nobody expected PvP at 70 to be like it was.

WotF and the trinket share a cooldown.

EDIT: My bad. It doesn't but the human racial does. How does that make sense?

am I really reading a thread where a horde is complaining about another horde's racial?

epic lulz!

Quote Originally Posted by sainthubbins

The human racial is basically an extra trinket slot, since they don't have to use the PvP trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by zsuper
    I shouldn't have to reroll to a different race just to be able to be competitive in PvP. That's dumb.

If you can't see why a Blood Elf Priest can never beat an Undead Priest, you're dumb and need to stop posting.
    I fear him, he WoTFs it.
    He fears me, I trinket it.
    I fear him, he trinkets it.
    He fears me, I sit out the whole duration while my partner dies and he gets free PI'd Mana Burns on me.

Also, I rolled Blood Elf the day TBC was released. If you had any idea what PvP was like then, a 2 second silence seemed like a VERY powerful PvP racial with the way things were at 60. Pretty sure nobody expected PvP at 70 to be like it was.
    You sir, are a terrible pvp priest. I feel sorry for your partner as you do not know how to pvp properly. Go watch some pvp videos, learn to play. Or better yet, delete your priest, roll a DK and stop complaining.

u think thats bad?

Try getting a sap on a human rogue

or rather try NOT getting sapped by a human rogue

Racials are so OP. Mhm, reroll?

Quote Originally Posted by zsuper
    I'm really happy that I have Arcane Torrent. It's so useful.

I also love losing every single match against another Priest, due to the sole fact I don't have WoTF. It's really cool, guys.
    Arcane torrent has won us several matches, so stop you're qq.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Arcane torrent is a powerful tool if used right. Only as 2 seconds silence its imba. But some classes like rogue gets energy from it, you get mana and it does aoe based silence, so it takes like invis ppl out of stealth. As many ppl have stated, reroll or l2p. Lets not complain about things which can be fixed by player based skill.

What to say about dwarf..Stonefurm is very stupid atm..yea yea 2 min cd but no longer immune to disease poison bleed..Human got trinket wtf> and rep and specialization with some weap...Night elfs got shadowmeld dodge increased stealth detection for rogue druid..gnomes are stupid too some escape artist and enginering skill..Draenei got heal, hit...Orcs got some great bloodfury, increased pet damage...Undead got will of forsaken stupid corpse eating and damn BREATHEEEEEEEE...Cows got stun and hp ?Trolls got berserk..Blood elves got arcane torment or something which silences...Where is the balance of racials ??? WHEAR
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by sainthubbins

Because the Human racial removes all CC while WoTF only removes fear, charm , and sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho
    What to say about dwarf..Stonefurm is very stupid atm..yea yea 2 min cd but no longer immune to disease poison bleed..Human got trinket wtf> and rep and specialization with some weap...Night elfs got shadowmeld dodge increased stealth detection for rogue druid..gnomes are stupid too some escape artist and enginering skill..Draenei got heal, hit...Orcs got some great bloodfury, increased pet damage...Undead got will of forsaken stupid corpse eating and damn BREATHEEEEEEEE...Cows got stun and hp ?Trolls got berserk..Blood elves got arcane torment or something which silences...Where is the balance of racials ??? WHEAR
    I'd like to think that all races got one decent racial which most of the time is situational since you wanna rely on your trinket as your main form of CC control.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi

Because the Human racial removes all CC while WoTF only removes fear, charm , and sleep.
    Not true, human racial does not remove ALL CC

me as frostmage, vs warrior tank friend of mine.
    some freeze effects ( cant remember wich one ) Can not be everymanforhimself'out.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

I'm honestly frightened by what is taking place on the BlizzCon forum.

Quote Originally Posted by steve80

Thanks.
    Oh, aren't you just the quippy one. Has it occurred to you that racial abilities have perhaps changed since a person rolled a character?

My shaman is a tauren, and I rolled him back in Vanilla. Since the various changes to the orc racials, or even 15th change to Berzerking on trolls, I wish I could change him over to an orc. Sadly, that's not possible. I was lucky enough, however, to have rolled an orc warrior, so I got the other side of the coin on that tossup.

My point being, saying "Reroll!" or "It's your own fault!" dosen't factor in that cleanly. What are we to do when racials change around us, like what was done with humans through Perception and then EMfHS? How can a person make an informed decision when things are altered after the fact?