Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Finnaly,we are OP again!

I hope u will like my video,where i can crit for 5k+ on players with 800 resi and kill a craplock in 3 hit,without die vs 3 players!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scUKpju6mwo

comment plz

Re: Finnaly,we are OP again!

I hope you do realize that warriors are not OP because of their damage, but because of their 75% MS, which is only really OP against shamans/priests.

^ this.

Not bad...

but try any of that without the pocket healer you had in most of the fights shown (yes, I saw the big green numbers on your scrolling combat text) and without the other DPS helping you out GREATLY inlcuding hunters and DK (very easy to see hunters shots on your targets at times and the death and decays)

Show me solo or Arena BG's don't count for shit.

I dominate BG's as a prot Warrior with 0 resi, melee and casters.

You are a good PvP Arms Warrior, not denying that, but this video proves nothing about whether or not Arms Warriors are OP or not, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    I hope you do realize that warriors are not OP because of their damage, but because of their 75% MS, which is only really OP against shamans/priests.
    see top 100 arena team 2v2...

now we are op,i haven't found anyone able to kite me,with the glyph i can charge evry 12 seconds,spell reflect his cc and gg.
    belive me now we are insane op like in tbc... insane dmg,insane surviabilty.

lol and i wasn't with a healer m8,i just heal me alone while dmging

This.

It is like the players QQing about rets because they dominate duels and BGs, it doesn't mean much.

Quote Originally Posted by TankVX
    yeah. that 5k healing crit I saw on your was DEF self cast...

bg's mean nothing. nothing.

I'd beat you in half a second as a Prot Warrior. WE are totally OP in Bg's... but that's ok because we are terrible in Arena.

So, again, nice Video, well done, but doesn't prove anything

Finnaly,we are OP again!

No, we just don't completely suck now.

Not completely sucking =/= being overpowered

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil
    No, we just don't completely suck now.

Not completely sucking =/= being overpowered
    This.

If you feel completely OP now, its maybe because you gained some skills while we sucked, and are now destroying classes with less tools / skills than you. And since you aren't used to it, you really have an 'OP' feeling. :P

Quote Originally Posted by heerobya

I dominate BG's as a prot Warrior with 0 resi, melee and casters.
    That too.

Retired.Main:Gotts.80Warrior
    Retired.Alt:Xarathor.80Shaman
    Retired.Alt:Lurked.80Mage
    Retired.Alt:Cowned.80Druid

now we are op,i haven't found anyone able to kite me,with the glyph i can charge evry 12 seconds,spell reflect his cc and gg.

No, you are not "insane op".
    You still go down like flies if nuked correctly, and you can still be beaten. The top 2v2/3v3 setup does not even have a warrior in it.
    Personally, i think warriors are just where they need to be - Just fix that damn 75% MS

Also, what do you want to prove with SK100? :X

i don't think to be more skilled now than 1 month ago,but i got 500 arena rating more than last season ^^

Quote Originally Posted by heerobya
    yeah. that 5k healing crit I saw on your was DEF self cast...

bg's mean nothing. nothing.

I'd beat you in half a second as a Prot Warrior. WE are totally OP in Bg's... but that's ok because we are terrible in Arena.

So, again, nice Video, well done, but doesn't prove anything
    Prot warriors are not terrible in Arena. How ever you do have to have a pocket healer and preferably a DPS in a 3v3. You have an insane amount of stuns, decent dmg, and vs. melee you are practically untouchable in PvE avoidance/Block value gear. Same goes for a Prot Palli, only difference is you can put out more stuns and we can heal our selves.

I am not saying Prot is ridiculously good. Just not terrible. You more likely wont be getting a 2200, but a 1800-1900 is very doable.

I'm a Warlock and I'll take any Warrior 1v1 dude. Spell reflect? Just cast Curse of Elements to soak up the buff then CC you. "Oh noes, I have a magic debuff on me, and I'm fighting a Warrior!" Not saying all Warriors are easy and you're a hell of a lot harder than you used to be IMO but you're not OP. So I don't see any nerfs in the future though I'm pretty sure every single class hates Bladestorm lol.

The words OP and warrior don't fit in the same sentence.It's true that ARms got some good buffs but it's far from OP.Try 1 vs 1 versus a good frost mage or retri paladin and get your face smashed.Even rogues that should be our easiest kill are raping us in 1 vs 1.Because you killed some players in BG with a healer doesn't prove nothing.Today I 3-shot a rogue with 18k hp but when he got the opener he literally raped me.

I'd have been infinitly worse if we'd have gotten pummel in battle stance. 0>25%

Far from OP. Still easy to control, sit on the warrior...and he won't do anything for damage.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

You killed someone who had an orphan with them.

That's terrible.

Good stuff though, enjoyed watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbreacable
    The words OP and warrior don't fit in the same sentence.It's true that ARms got some good buffs but it's far from OP.Try 1 vs 1 versus a good frost mage or retri paladin and get your face smashed.Even rogues that should be our easiest kill are raping us in 1 vs 1.Because you killed some players in BG with a healer doesn't prove nothing.Today I 3-shot a rogue with 18k hp but when he got the opener he literally raped me.
    i pikedup blood lust battle group,and zomg!!! in the top 10 teams there is 5 warriors.
    warriors at the moment are the most rapresentative class in the top 100 in evry battle group,the warrior population isn't one of the biggest if u compare this with the number of warriors in the top 100... WE ARE OBVIUSLY OP

just look for the arena ladders your self,warrior are the most rapresentative class at high lv
    in arena i just focus the dps while using spell reflect evry 10 seconds,and sonn he will die ^^ seriusly i just use 4 buttons for win.

This is the armory of the dude in that video

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Mortis+Divinus

Zero arena wins, losing record in battlegrounds (145 wins, 353 played).

...just saying.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Daha

Wait warriors have a 75% MS?? Since when?!
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice
    Wait warriors have a 75% MS?? Since when?!