Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Holy Paladin - BiS Gear list.

The Libram is Emblems of Heroism btw, not Valor

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    Since you don't have a weapon list already, you could list the
    Turning Tide < That sword with spirit (>.<) < This (Aesuga) < Legendary
    meh if im thinking of the same "sword w/ spirit" ill take my TT over that, but i guess its still jsut a prefrence, expesh since the ulduar sword is a lot better for others ill let everyone else have it first imo

Yeah I just added it for those with no luck in Naxx who need something from Ulduar non hard

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45437 <-- this

The Libram is Emblems of Heroism btw, not Valor
    Fixed. Thanks.

List updated again.

BiS boots by far imo. Off of 1 watcher yogg- 25 man

The Stat comparison is to unenchanted ungemmed Poignant Sabatons

Like to see you pry those away from a caster :P

But definatly a firm BiS spot

http://thottbot.com/i45537

I live to take caster items. Tunic of the Artifact Guardian, Signet of Manifested Pain, Turning Tide, Pendant of the Shallow Grave, and Pennant Cloak. Delicioso.

Bumping this thread to save it from extinction. Also my 2 cents on belts, the crafted one is really nice because you can throw three gems into it. 62 Int + 3x 16 Int gems... that's a whole lot of Int. Yes it's lower haste and mp5 instead of crit, but overall it could be argued to be better, especially if you have high amounts of haste and crit already.
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]

you sure that the Poignant Sabatons is still the best boots for a holy pally?

Like to see you pry those away from a caster :P

But definatly a firm BiS spot

http://thottbot.com/i45537

Quote Originally Posted by coblade14
    you sure that the Poignant Sabatons is still the best boots for a holy pally?
    They aren't. The OP is mistaken; Treads of Destiny are superior to Poignant Sabatons by a good margin, and Treads of the False Oracle are vastly, hugely superior, but good luck getting them since they're BiS for every class that uses spellpower. And they're cloth.

The things in the OP that are wrong:

BiS necklace is Charm of Meticulous Timing, not Pendant of Shallow Grave.

BiS belt is Plate Girdle of Righteousness, not Belt of the Fallen Wyrm. The two sockets far outweigh the fact that it has mp5 instead of crit. People seem to forget that int has nearly double the value of regen compared to crit and they have very unrealistic views of how poor MP5 is.

BiS rings are Starshine Circle and Nebula Band, not Signet of Manifested Pain and Pyrelight Signet.

BiS trinkets Pandora's Plea (as stated) and Meteorite Crystal instead of Darkmoon Card: Greatness.

Finally, it could be argued that Drape of the Sullen Goddess is superior to Pennant Cloak. I, personally, will stick with the Pennant Cloak, but it is worth a mention.

It hasn't been updated in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Varuk
    They aren't. The OP is mistaken; Treads of Destiny are superior to Poignant Sabatons by a good margin, and Treads of the False Oracle are vastly, hugely superior, but good luck getting them since they're BiS for every class that uses spellpower. And they're cloth.

BiS belt is Plate Girdle of Righteousness, not Belt of the Fallen Wyrm. The two sockets far outweigh the fact that it has mp5 instead of crit. People seem to forget that int has nearly double the value of regen compared to crit and they have very unrealistic views of how poor MP5 is.

BiS rings are Starshine Circle and Nebula Band, not Signet of Manifested Pain and Pyrelight Signet.

BiS trinkets Pandora's Plea (as stated) and Meteorite Crystal instead of Darkmoon Card: Greatness.

Finally, it could be argued that Drape of the Sullen Goddess is superior to Pennant Cloak. I, personally, will stick with the Pennant Cloak, but it is worth a mention.
    thats what i thought

Sorry, no one seemed to care about the list and it never got sticked so I figured this was a waste of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizarre
    Sorry, no one seemed to care about the list and it never got sticked so I figured this was a waste of my time.
    lol, just because it aint sticky doesnt mean ppl dont care (Mods are inactive btw.)
    And it has 7 pages, which is quite alot for a thread on this forum
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

WTB Sticky

It´s not a waste of time, at least it helped me to know what to look for, and what kinda gear is out there waiting for me;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    That's because you're not looking.

Searing = Firy = Hot = Molten = Lava = Volcano = Disaster = Death
    Blade = Sharp = Pointy = Feather = Bird = Wing

Searing + Blade = Death + Wing

Thus, if Searing + Blade is equal to Burning + Legion, as well as to Death + Wing, and Death + Wing is equal to Old + Gods, then Burning + Legion = Old + Gods.

Simple math.

The gear that im shooting for, some of which i already have, is quite the same except a lot of the lists ive seen dont leave a lot of secondary options and sometimes even refer to cloth items as BIS. It may be personal oppinion and all, but in my oppinion, some of the items were way off.

The List:

Head: Conquerors Aegis Headpiece (BIS)
    Neck: Pendant of the Shallow Grave (BIS)
    Shoulders: Conquerors Aegis Spaulders (BIS)
    Cloak: Pennant Cloak (BIS)
    Drape of the Sullen Goddess (close second place)
    Chest: Breastplate of the Devoted (BIS)
    Breastplate of the Stoneshaper
    Chestplate of the Fallen God
    Conquerors Aegis Chestpiece
    Wrist: Bindings of Winter Gale (BIS)
    Hands: Gauntlets of the Thundergod (BIS)
    Belt: Its a tie between Blue Belt of Chaos and Belt of the Fallen Wyrm.
    Legs: Frostplate Grieves (BIS)
    Conquerors Aegis Greaves
    Feet: Greaves of the Rockmender
    Ring 1: Signet of manifested pain/Pyrelight Circle (same thing, BIS)
    Ring 2: Nebula Band (BIS from Algalon 10 man)
    Trinkets: Pandoras Plea (BIS)
    Meteorite Crystal (BIS imo)
    Spark of Hope
    Show of Faith
    Eye of the Broodmother
    Soul of the Dead
    Weapon: Valnyr, Hammer of the Ancient Kings (Obviously)
    Aesuga, Hand of the Ardent Champion (BIS more realisticly for some people)
    Constellus (it does have crit on it btw)
    The Turning Tide
    Offand: Wisdoms Hold (BIS)
    Libram: Libram of Renewal (BIS still)
    Libram of the Resolute

This list is what i can almost guarantee every holy paladin will run with (depending on if they decided to go SS spec for raids, in which case they would keep the Gauntlets of the thunder god and go 4 piece chest, shoulders, head and legs.)

Personally, i would want every one of those trinkets and almost every piece of gear in my bags because they are all amazing, and some are BIS for particular fights while others are good all around. Trinkets are situational, however since one of the most important stats for a holy paladin is intellect, Metorite Crysal and Pandoras plea win my vote and if i had those two in my arsenal i wouldnt trade them for anything else.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Varuk

You're BIS belt, 1 of the rings rings and the neck are wrong btw

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."