Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Best PVP player ever !

how bout hydra no preist love

imo you cannot count a pre tbc legend as the greatest pvper. pvp was way less complex and tactical back then.

jumping someone in a battleground is so much different to arena. i think the best players were the top of season 3 and 4 of tbc, since wotlk arena has been so unbalanced so far.

hydra is an insane priest
    orangemarmalade is an insane mage

these two are the most impressive ive seen really

If we are to make serious thread and discuss on the greatest PvP player, you should
    make a poll imo, and make some guidelines, for example dividing pre-tbc and tbc and
    wotlk, few names come to mind, but won't name them since it's a sensitive topic.
    Bigger than Life.

I think the PvP'ers that had the most skill were in TBC.

Druid - Chrille (The Fat Cow/& The Pro series), Azgaz (Nerf Druids series ALSO HAS THE BEST MUSIC EVER)

Both played Feral Combat very well.

Shaman - Zagine and Harliya (now Hexic I think).

These guys played Enhancement and encouraged me to go for a high rating on my Shaman.

Warrior - Rushtown is the only one I can think of right now.

Aravar - Lv. 80 Arms Warrior - Vek'nilash US BG9

Swifty 4 lief!

Deleted

Warriors:
    Laintime for his great world PVP scenes
    Pat for his first video with the Obsidian Edged Blade which at that time was a high-end weapon, and his second incredibly powerful R14 video that got warriors nerfed. Maydie is a nobody fyi.
    Swifty for his glowing hands, Charge in combat and Skull of Impending Doom video.

Rogues:

Shurrik for his three Deathstriker videos, in which he later dual-wielded two of them.
    Ming for being the biggest rogue nerd ever, started Rogue theorycrafting, created Agility Equivalence Points and made many rogue tricks in PVP available to the general community.
    Sunken for being an elitist prick with amazing PVP skills, he flamed Ming the hardest of them all. Played together with Eryx, who made the Endless Sacrifice series.
    Stuck for the 21/8/22 build!
    Dahis for being an excellent rogue in classic and warrior in TBC.
    Zerabitu for playing hemo before it was cool and beating the shit out of Ming, naked, in a 100%-0% no recovery chance stunlock.
    Happyminti! Nerf Sap is all I have to say.
    Buddhist for the craziest videos ever. u r a qt :>

Mages:

This mage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSN_gZDiaPI

and Pathologist for his very nice editing

Paladins:

Grievous for the World of Paladincraft series! And everyone else who had Sulfuras and suffered the crappy auto-attack mechanisms

Warlocks:

Mute. World of Roguecraft. You know it.
    Drakedog for one-shotting players with Shadow Bolt.

Shamans:

Unbreakable the Sulfuras-HWL enhancer, when enhancement sucked hard he breathed life into the spec.

There are no druids or priests or hunters that I remember too well, but of course there have been many of excellent classic players.

laintime definetly made me wanna play my warrior

as far as pat and maydie they never interested me as, they both had tons of buffs and healers to keep them alive so i was never really impressed

heres an early laintime vid:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ient=firefox-a

Vurtne

Who the hell is Laintime and why is there so much hype? From what i've seen he's not good. Congrats on filming 90% 1v1's.

Pat was very good, but no matter how good you are there will always be someone better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowf0x
    math has nothing to do with a game that is based on RNG.

Well Pat's movies isnt about skill, its more about what a warrior could do with all those buffs + healers.

Laintime on the other hand is purely about skill.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Laintime was the best for his time... alot of what he did is now common sense playing but at the time he was the only 1 doing it, if u weren't playing in those times i can c how u dont think hes that good

as far as pat, his videos were just about massive buffs with healers and pots and the bug that let u have death wish at the time with MS, no skill at all needed for those vids, while laintime did solo pvp 1v1's 2v1's 3v1's and such where he was very good at kiting to let blood craze heal back up as well as kiting out of combat to switch out trinkets which were on CD so he had something new to do multiple times per fight

Havent read any posts, dont need to.

Vurtne is and will always be the best pvp player of all times.
    In a typical class forum you'd see stuff like "Our mana is the worst," or "Our dps is the worst," or "We don't scale," followed by 10 pages of high-fives. If another class comes in they get told "Your forum is that way ->". //Ghostcrawler

SERIOUSLY STOP WITH THESE FUCKING TOPICS, THERE ARE ABOUT 1000 BY NOW!

Vanilla WoW: Grand Marshall Nodomino. 250k HK's back THEN. Held GM rank for 2+ years.

Now: Webin of Terenas. As a resto druid was Gladiator is Season 5 (When HoTs were dispellable in a DK dominated season) and is currently sitting at a 2660 rating.

Balls Deep!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf
    Warriors:
    Pat for his first video with the Obsidian Edged Blade which at that time was a high-end weapon, and his second incredibly powerful R14 video that got warriors nerfed. Maydie is a nobody fyi.
    Swifty for his glowing hands, Charge in combat and Skull of Impending Doom video.
    YEP!

Can someone PLEASE explain who Laintime is and why there is so much god damn hype about him? I've watched 1 video and he isn't even skilled, i mean winning 1v1's and having to use all tools available to him? It's just like the Neilyo fanboys, except most of the Laintime fanboys are 11 and can't explain who this guy is, but you'd rather think you're smart by being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aravar
    Druid - Chrille (The Fat Cow/& The Pro series), Azgaz (Nerf Druids series ALSO HAS THE BEST MUSIC EVER)

Both played Feral Combat very well.
    No love for Deep? One of the best all around Druids I've seen. Great at Feral, Resto & Moonkin.

Quote Originally Posted by paowderlol
    Can someone PLEASE explain who Laintime is and why there is so much god damn hype about him? I've watched 1 video and he isn't even skilled, i mean winning 1v1's and having to use all tools available to him? It's just like the Neilyo fanboys, except most of the Laintime fanboys are 11 and can't explain who this guy is, but you'd rather think you're smart by being sarcastic.

i explained a few posts earlier if u dont want to read theres nothing more i can do to help u=/

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by windie
    DRAZ!

using 31/8/12...

You called? And no.. i suck at pvp ;D

"He had a lot of common sense"

Common sense is now a super power i'm guessing? Who is this guy and why is there so much hype over him? Did he manage do something spectacular? From what i've watched he's just another warrior that people think is skilled because he was Rank 14.