Arms 3.1 [Major Glyphs]

So, a while back when I first started doing arms I had a bit of a different spec and I didn't understand arms as well as TG.
    I went from being a MT to being Main Spec Arms.

When I first read up on things and specced I went with the BS,MS,Rending glyphs.

Recently I changed up specs to: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LhrhbfIt00bRdGuioGx00xb

I'm reading more and more often that people are dropping the Blade Storm for Execution.

The understanding behind this is that Blade Storm being on a single target doesn't put out enough damage to make the 15 sec reduction worth it.

There for the extra 10 rage would be like 380 dmg or something per SD proc.

Am I right in my understanding of this and is it worth dropping the Blade Storm for Execution?

Any help would be great, but please follow your thoughts with something to prove them.

Thank you~

Re: Arms 3.1 [Major Glyphs]

It's fight dependant, there are multiple boss fights in ulduar where adds are common place and thus bladestorm outperforms DPS on anything else you could be using.
    You are also right in saying that single target, Glyph of Execute will perform better.
    It's really down to preference.

Re: Arms 3.1 [Major Glyphs]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonak
    It's fight dependant, there are multiple boss fights in ulduar where adds are common place and thus bladestorm outperforms DPS on anything else you could be using.
    You are also right in saying that single target, Glyph of Execute will perform better.
    It's really down to preference.
    Yeah, I guess I'm just trying to find out if it was a major change or not over the course of a fight.

I will probably stick with the blade storm for now until I can get proof of the Execute being that much better.