Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Best combat ress moment

one i remember was about 4 months ago, while offtanking one Kel'thuzad add in phase 3, one healer died from frost tomb. So i called a taunt on my add to the other offtank, ressed the healer and taunted my add back...nice coordination/communication job

Giggle thread
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

I'm honestly frightened by what is taking place on the BlizzCon forum.

15+ Year Old Account

Most of mine come from back during BC barkskin + brez while still tanking the boss, these days one of the other tanks just taunts what ever im tanking if they needed my brez

My favorite almost combat rez goes as follows:

We were doing Kara for the umpteenth time. Our pally healer goes to sleep and one of the hunters dies because he didn't get dispelled. The hunter says over vent...

"If only SOMEBODY would battle rez me we could get through this faster..."

I respond with "ok" and try to time my barkskin -> b-rez in between silences...I was .5 seconds off and tanked Maiden in caster for for the next 3-4 seconds or however long the silence is :P

The healers weren't very happy with me but she still went down and to this day whenever someone doubts a druid's ability to battle rez someone Maiden is mentioned.

Encounter: Thorim Hard mode(10man)

Got a warrior/druid tanks alternating taunts on unbalancing strike.

Warrior gets instantgibbed because Thorims stacks are getting too high, I instantly rez him pop motw on him and continue dps. Druid in turn gets instagibbed to unbalancing strike and warrior tanks him for the last ~20s for the kill.
    Signatures are overrated.

10+ Year Old Account

I love it when I'm in a BG (Usually while grinding for an achieve) and someone takes down my paladin partner and I throw a NS + Brez on him. He pops back at 100% health and continues to spank the Allies to death.

Deleted

Imo, for me it was on gluth where I were tanking it, at 3-5% comes decimate, so I die. other tank taunts it but healers are sleeping and then gluth swallows 1 zombie, sigh, and I get bres and tank it to the end