arena disc healing: Mooncloth or the ohter?

Mooncloth gives spirit and the other gives crit, is spirit useful in arenas? wich set should i pick? Crit seems like a better option even when mooncloth is tipically the set designed for healers :S its confusing

Deleted

Re: arena disc healing: Mooncloth or the ohter?

none waste of mats for arena.. you need some resiliance. get arond 800+ tho the more the better.

I'm pretty sure he means the arena gear.

I guess the OP meant the XY Gladiator' Mooncloth set, not the actual Primal-Mooncloth-stuff you can craft.

I'm currently PvPing as Disc in the Satin Set, because i used to wish i could pvp as a shadow and bought Satin Stuff.
    My personal advice: Don't do that. The Mooncloth Set with spirit is imho(!) far better, because in all the time runnin' around pillars etc., you get a lot more mana and manawars seem to be a lot more common then in Season 6.

greetings, Atlantiz

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41857
    this is the mooncloth set i say, pvp gladiator sets for healer priest have always been mooncloth and shadow have always been satin.

I would recommend going with 2pc from one set, 3pc from the other, in order to gain the extra 50 resilience from both. This seems, to me, to have been more valuable than the 2 second reduction of the weakened soul debuff.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick
    I would recommend going with 2pc from one set, 3pc from the other, in order to gain the extra 50 resilience from both. This seems, to me, to have been more valuable than the 2 second reduction of the weakened soul debuff.
    truth
    3 mooncloth
    2 satin

If the resilience is not the problem, you should go for 4 pieces mooncloth and 1 satin just because the set4 bonus is important for your pw:s.