Looking for Durotan Family / Raiding guild

Yeah, I know, family / raiding? Well basically a nice guild that raids, that's not too hardcore, likes to have fun, and has good people. 25 mans would be nice, but 10 mans are fine too. I'm into all the 5 mans anyone can handle (I need nothing just think they're fun).

My main is 80, well geared main spec, decent off spec gear and decent pvp gear.. I like to do it all.
    I've been with the same guild for 7+ years (longer than WoW, we started in EQ), I've been an active officer for much of that time.
    We're shutting down the guild for various reasons, most of which is complacency amoung other officers who allowed some smaller problems to turn into bigger ones (real life sometimes doesn't allow for proper guild management), and lack of willpower to turn things back around. The thought is to remember the happy times. I'd prefer this didn't happen but it's not my call.

Anyway, I'm wondering if the trolls here can point me to any bridges to a brighter future. There's an incredible core of great people looking for a home. I'd prefer to remain on Durotan.

Re: Looking for Durotan Family / Raiding guild

*bump*

I'm looking for a guild exactly like described above.