rupture crits t8 4piece bonus

does any1 know yet, how does the crit works, is it based on the crit chance u have while buffed? or does it work in a different way?

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: rupture crits t8 4piece bonus

i assume it's the same as your melee physical crit rating as seen in your Character Pane (c)
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator
    Quote Originally Posted by chocobo
    how does the crit works, is it based on the crit chance u have while buffed?
    i assume it's the same as your melee physical crit rating
    rupture has the same crit chance as your main hand autoattacks (i.e malice/cqc/crit rating/raid buffs are applied as expected)

furthermore, it has the same crit multiplier as MH AAs (i.e. 2 as base, multiplied by 1.03 if the meta is available, multiplied by 1.2 if PotW(V) is available)

Quote Originally Posted by tlitd
    i assume it's the same as your melee physical crit rating

rupture has the same crit chance as your main hand autoattacks (i.e malice/cqc/crit rating/raid buffs are applied as expected)

furthermore, it has the same crit multiplier as MH AAs (i.e. 2 as base, multiplied by 1.03 if the meta is available, multiplied by 1.2 if PotW(V) is available)

in short, Crit Crit Boom

I don't know how it's going to proc, but i do know i will run my ass back to naxx 25 and rape Loatheb... omg... rupture critzzzz

well then time to stack on agi

Here's what I want to know. Would Cold Blood affect Rupture? For once that would make Cold Blood mean SOMETHING in PVE, if only a little bit.

I think it will have the same mechanic as Rip(crit) ( depends on your Critical chance and crits like physical damage)

with crit like physical damage i mean hits for 900 crits for 1800 ( more with talents and meta)

It uses your physical crit. And I really hoped that it CB would affect it but I believe I saw somewhere that it did not. Disappointing (though expected as every rupture tick criting would be insane) as now CB remains my biggest problem with mutilate by far.

i myself allways use CB at begining of the fight with that i allways have 3CP for starting SnD and then the whole rotation and usualy before i get to the taget thes a hunter or warrior that applyed the bleed allready, afaik the rupture crits wont affect FA or am i wrong here? if FA would proc from those it would be insane, btw i think that if rupture crits a fellow rogue, could be more viable for a group member for HAT spec, cause the Crits/s would increase the rate of those crits/s, but thats just theory

the rupture crits wont affect FA or am i wrong here?
    this is correct, rupture's critical ticks do not trigger focused attacks

Coldblood is pretty bad but I use it on 5 point envenoms for tasty 12k~ crits.

I wouldnt use it at the start on mutliate, thats for sure. My rotation at the moment is garotte > HFB > 1/2 combo point SnD > Shiv > 1/2 combo point envenom. This is then followed of course by mutilate > 4/5 combo point rupture > mutilate > 4/5 combo point envenom > repeat.

Im pretty sure thats the best rotation to begin with as it gets your envenom buff ASAP stacking up to 5 after your first mutlate (also allowing a few nice ticks whilst you get rupture up).

Like i say, never bother with coldblood unless its a 5 point (5/5 deadly) envenom or the target is about to die

well then time to stack on agi

word