Demonic Sarcrifice?

Was this spell removed completely? I thought that it just became a trained ability. Ok so I still got this spell in my spell book but its not working, and anyhow wtf is blizz thinking taking away our demo sac buff not everyone uss it but I have a dps spec wich could be good for and if it was removed why is this shit still in my book?

Re: Demonic Sarcrifice?

Learn English before you hurt yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenthazar
    Learn English before you hurt yourself.
    L2 speak multiple languages to some extent fool before u come at me with that shit and whats is wrong with the way I expressed my question ? this is not a fucking essay contest so fuck of.

Demonic Sacrifice was removed from the talent tree some time back. (I forget when, either at 3.0 or sometime later.) As a bug or oversight, the spell still appeared in some spell books. It probably has been removed already.

Don't fret though, sacrifice specs would not be viable in the same way that they used to be. Yeah, there are probably some instances in which you'd rather just sac a pet than risk it dying but oh well.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Zenthazar learn manners before posting on a forum.