Thread: .

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[REMOVED]

Re: You're not a tank. You. Are. Not. A. Tank.

Am I a tank?

Quote Originally Posted by Koukou
    Am I a tank?
    Yes, Yes you are a tank.

I like these kids. They make me look better by comparison.
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

Idiots in a PUG. First time I've heard of this. :

But seriously, you'll always get "those" types of people. Add new things to the game and they simply become more apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Quote Originally Posted by K21Nova
    Couldn't there be like a test that healers and tanks need to take before they're allowed in an instance in that role?
    I like to think Death is that test.
    If you can't work out that Death is wiping you repeatedly then it's another kind of test that should be administered.

I'm sorry I think I missed the point of this thread. All I'm seeing a bitch fest.

Quote Originally Posted by solaste
    I'm sorry I think I missed the point of this thread. All I'm seeing a bitch fest.
    Im with you.

Well, I don't think you missed the point of this thread then after all.
    Sorry you cant deal with it then, next suggestion would be, dont run with pugs.
    Conall the Undying - 80 Protection Paladin (WoW Armory not working atm).

IMO , any class can heal and tank until you get to BC. Then any DK can tank until he gets to northrend.

In your full DPS spec, especially as DK. ESPECIALLY YOU DEATH KNIGHTS. You people, playing the fotm class, thinking it's so awesome, thinking you're the kings of the scene.
    Most of these DK's tanking in DPS Specs are Palladins who have re-rolled.

You should post this in the Palladins forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros
    I like to think Death is that test.
    If you can't work out that Death is wiping you repeatedly then it's another kind of test that should be administered.
    Made me lol.
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

Well, rather than jump into the vast minority of guilded 5man runs, I think I'd rather play whenever suits me personally, which includes both guild runs and pugs. Is that OK with you? And while we're on the subject, how about we continue this discussion, seeing as how guild 5mans are the clear vast minority compared to the pug 5mans, and thus I think it would do us all good if some of these idiots were just simply told not to think of themselves as tanks, when they quite clearly aren't so.

OK?

Good.
    Okay, run with what ever suits you, just dont bitch about here so that we all have to look at you complaining that people are not as leet as you. And why is it that you have so may alts? Stay in the basement too much?

Well, I don't think you missed the point of this thread then after all.

EDIT: If I were to paint a picture, here's how it'd go: people shouldn't tank, if they haven't been doing it since they rolled their tank character, and if they haven't researched tanking at least just a bit to know how it's done, and what they're supposed to do, and what kind of gear they're supposed to be wearing, and I guess the point of this thread would be that anyone not fitting that description should absolutely never tank, ever.

Yeah, I guess that's pretty much it.
    And what, those of us who are skilled to know what and how to tank, even tho we didnt level our toons as tanks, are just gods? Leveled 1-80 as ret, then switched to tank, not once have I tanked before, and yet here I am, a tank.
    Conall the Undying - 80 Protection Paladin (WoW Armory not working atm).

Quote Originally Posted by ITellPeopleGoodStuff
    Lol. So. You're a Tauren and you decided to go dualspecc fury dps/arms dps. Bad baddies are bad. Melee dps is terrible in a large majority of fights. Why go dual dps speccs when Arms is simply better? Even a pvp-oriented arms specc is better than trashy fury.
    Secondly why roll Tauren if all you want to do is deeps? Could have atleast gone Orc.
    Thirdly why are you over 6% above the hitcap? 14+% wtf man... Those gems proffs and enchants.... just bad.
    Clearly you are one of the focuses of the OP's comment.

Because;

1) Tauren kick arse and this one was rolled way before expertise came about making Orcs about as abundant as bunnies during Noblegarden.
    2) I don't like tanking.
    3) Titan Grip makes me feel all the better for having a small penis.
    4) An influx of +hit gear from Ulduar that I've not yet compendated for slash don't really care about negating.

That said, what's wrong with my profession and enchants? I crave your insight.

Thirdly why are you over 6% above the hitcap? 14+% wtf man... Those gems proffs and enchants.... just bad.
    Clearly you are one of the focuses of the OP's comment.

Had to log in just to cut up this retard. TG is still VERY viable, but the spec now requires much more than your 8% hit for melee specials than beforehand, since with the nerf to TG, you need much more of your white hits to land for RAGE GENERATION. You know that red bar that warriors need to fill up to be able to use abilities? You're a retard.

And I play warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedies
    Yes, Yes you are a tank.
    Your toon name rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Brictus
    RAGE GENERATION.
    You have my thanks for bringing that up. Quite honestly I feared the chastising rebuke that lay in wait if I mentioned it to the Adonis of a man that is GoodStuff.
    I think I'll go pass out while the thread derails.
    You have my apologies.

/target Thread
    /cast Derail Rank 12
    K21Nova's thread successfully derailed.

Orc race isn't for the expertise. Expertise is one of the worst stats in the game. It's for the AP cooldown.
    See above re: not being an actual minmaxer and prefering big Tauren aesthetics.
    Secondly, other than Shattering Throw, which is pretty much Arms exclusive, DPS warriors are complete trash. I'd much rather have any of the other melee DPS than a warrior.
    Righto.
    Thirdly, you have mining. There's another useful +50 stamina to couple with your racial as a pure dps.
    Yeah, not like I used it to shore up Blacksmithing, eh.
    Fourthly, you are terrible with socket bonuses. Don't waste 8+ str for +4 hit or some crap like that when you're already grossly over the hitcap. Also. Green gem in Ulduar gear you obviously don't deserve? Away with you scoundrel!
    Now this I actually thank you for mentioning! As soon as I got that helm I hearthed out of Ulduar, pilfered the bank for whatever gems they had, flew to Shadow Vault for the enchant and ran back into the raid. Forgot to get real gems entirely. Cheers.
    Fifthly with the standard 8% hit it is still way more viable to gear for str or nearly any other stat. Hit and expertise are nearly worthless.
    i disagree.
    You also have more than enough rage gen for an optimal rotation of WW BT Slamproc with this amount of hit. If you're thinking that you'd like to throw out a heroic strike every mainhand swing then you are being rediculous. Not going to happen big guy.
    Last. Until full or near full Ulduar hardmode gear, Arms beats Fury dps by a large chunk. Judging by your dumbness and the fact that dumb people can't get carried through Ulduar hardmodes, I do not see this to be happening.
    I tend to switch to Arms during boss fights. Did that occur to you?

15+ Year Old Account

Wtf happened to people enjoying the game and not caring about "WELL DPS WARRIORS ARE BAD, THIS STAT IS BAD, YOU'RE BAD"?

Please, get some lube, and get that giant stick out of your ass. It might make you lighten up.

Im a tank? :-X