Thread: New system

New system

Ok, well me and my partner (Partner's*) are currently at the 2k-2.1k bracket. 2's wise.
    and been stuck there for a while now due to the the fuckin retarded System

We win we usually and mostly gain 5-10 points maybe 1 more maybe, less at times.

When we lose we lose 15-18 almost every time.

How in hell are we suppose to keep going when we win 3 games and lose 1 and were at same rating as before.

Re: New system

win 5 and lose 1

Okey... Well the system will test you, first u are playing against lets say 1500rating team and you win, and you will gain 50points now you have 1550 points. Now the system is smart and will try you out further for a 1620team, and you loose! The system thinks "zomg mayby he isnt that good after all lets try him again" and the system team you up with a 1500rating team and you win!!! This can go on and on and on and on. So that team will be stuck at 1500rating becouse they dont have the "skill"* to get further.

Thats what i have been told anyway.

*Skill=the right combo

This is why I don't like the new system. Give me back season 3. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutíon
    This is why I don't like the new system. Give me back season 3. :<
    Nothing moar to say about......qqqq
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Blizz logic is that the amount of poeple in top raid = to the amount of poeple in high rating.
    To make only a few people can get there. So you need to win a lot more than lose.

I don't know about season 6, but in season 5 my friend and I were gaining 1-5 points in a win, and losing 20-25 every loss. Blizzard's response was basically you need to keep playing more games until your matchmaking rating starts to even out. I assume this is the same case for you. Once your matchmaking rating has balanced out a bit you will start seeing a more even win/loss ratio as well as the points you gain or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by axio
    I don't know about season 6, but in season 5 my friend and I were gaining 1-5 points in a win, and losing 20-25 every loss. Blizzard's response was basically you need to keep playing more games until your matchmaking rating starts to even out. I assume this is the same case for you. Once your matchmaking rating has balanced out a bit you will start seeing a more even win/loss ratio as well as the points you gain or lose.
    than your ratings would've been shit when they added the hidden personal
    ...................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')