Does elemental ever surpass enhance @ leveling speed?

My ultimate goal is to be resto and I've been leveling so far as enhance and just heal all instances i do. I'm looking to get to 80 asap and just want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to achieve that goal. The argument that I should go elemental @ 70 so I can build +spell gear for resto @ 80 doesn't phase me...there's too many quest rewards that will allow me to build a good enough enhance set to level with and do dailies and still get my resto gear.

Thanks

Re: Does elemental ever surpass enhance @ leveling speed?

Go Elemental when you get Lava Burst.
    Glyph.
    Lightning Bolt - Flame Shock - Lava Burst - Dead.
    Next Mob.

Very, very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    Go Elemental when you get Lava Burst.
    Glyph.
    Lightning Bolt - Flame Shock - Lava Burst - Dead.
    Next Mob.

Very, very easy.
    This is pretty much it. I had every intention of leveling 70-80 as enhance, gearing for enhance, and raiding as enhance. I hit level 75, decided to respec elemental for a level using my shitty caster gear just to play with lava burst, and haven't looked back since.

Nowadays I pew pew at the Ulduar bosses I thought I'd have to melee. Just being able to sit back and actually enjoy the sheer hilarity of the XT-002 encounter instead of worrying about other melee getting bombed makes it all worth it.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Went elemental at ~60. Usually kill mobs before they even get near me. He is pimped out with heirlooms however.