Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Warriors + Arena = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubling
    Looks like blizz is nerfing Juggernaught into the ground anyway rofl.

+25% chance to crit with shield slam and mortal strike.
    Glyph of rapid charge -7% charge cooldown. (from 20%)
    -7% of 15 = 1.05, i doubt they round up. Charge has a 14 second cooldown. (1 second cd reduction via a major glyph, yay!)
    First of all the 100% crit never was a problem, a bit much probably. But they fixed that, the only thing people have to worry about with juggernaut is the in combat charge which is the only thing i looked at when i saw the talent.

Glyph of rapid failure is the first glyph i'm changing when the next patch hits. Wow, 1 second off charge.. and its a major glyph. Now thats what i call failure.

Quote Originally Posted by lizard
    you fail.

1. rogues have never been bad in pvp since the beginning of vanilla WoW. if you are performing badly on a rogue, it is YOU who sucks not the class.
    2. as of right now, rogues are the most overpowered class in 2v2 and still above average in 3v3. 5v5 is obsolete as nobody plays it.
    3. i do not care what you do or do not do in BG. this is the arena forum.
    4. even IF they made you "lose something" while using your defenses, you would still be doing quite fine. and even if you didn't, it would be only fair after four years of domination.

@topic:
    is the 1sec glyph even worth it any more? I'm kinda fond of glyph of execute and glyph of hamstring.
    Its not worth it anymore. I'm probably going with MS, Rending and Hamstring.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by lizard
    Yep.

P.S.: funny how blue guy did not mention that going to def stance and equipping a shield kills our dps output while DKs and rogues hardly sacrifice anything when kicking their defensive CDs....
    I'm sorry rogues die fucking easily even with defensive abilties. Don't compare rogues defence to warriors/DK

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Go to sk gaming right now, Warrior Druid is the now the highest represented team http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/team/2/all/all/31/all in arena. Wanna know why they're nerfing you. Because you need it, and because they don't want Druid Warrior dominating the rest of this Xpac like they did in BC. Just find a good druid, have him carry you to 2k and you won't have to do anything except spamstring, ms, and overpower when needed. GG blizz for recreating BC arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiplash
    Go to sk gaming right now, Warrior Druid is the now the highest represented team http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/team/2/all/all/31/all in arena. Wanna know why they're nerfing you. Because you need it, and because they don't want Druid Warrior dominating the rest of this Xpac like they did in BC. Just find a good druid, have him carry you to 2k and you won't have to do anything except spamstring, ms, and overpower when needed. GG blizz for recreating BC arena.
    while rather damning evidence, that isn't quite accurate, as priest rogue has edged out warrior dr00d. still, its not surprising blizz would have a serious problem with warrior dr00d being to high, it dominated most of BC (for whatever reason, it really doesn't matter why) that combo could not be allowed, from a developer stand point, to rise to high in WotlK.

if the same team started dominating again, it would start pissing off a lot of customers, quite reasonably i might add. that's the kind of thing that looses customers and cuts into profit margins.
    all hail king frost strike

Deleted

Posted this at AJ.com just some minutes ago. I enjoyed playing in S1 until S4, but it sucks now though it is retardedly easy...

Started playing again ONLY because I am our Main-Tank in Ulduar and I want to have the Staff for tanking. I will quit right when I get it.

I haven´t played at all for about one year(!) - not to talk about competitive games. I started out with a Warrior who never ever played with a Druid before (only with a Shaman) and had his last serious Arena games played at the end of Season 4.

Our "Serach Rating" is at 2300 right now and we are still figuring out how to play certain comps and have already beaten several Top10 teams. To me it seems like I am doing about 30% of the things I used to do. Whenever I try to do something "good" or "great" (like CC, stun etc.), my Warrior dies and we lose. If I simply run around at max-range and use the LoS and heal, we win. And that "strat" seems to work for every comp we play against, except some that we just lose to (like dual-mage) no matter what we do.

For our opponents it is basically the same and I get the feeling like 70% of the players don´t even KNOW how to play Druid/Warrior. I see 2400 rated Rogue/Priests teams splitting up with and turning the match into Warrior vs. Priest and Druid vs. Rogue - they can´t win it and keep doing it over and over again.

I really have the feeling like the skill cap is so much lower for everyone and that comps and even equipment are more important than ever. I win and I feel bad about it...

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

So without Juggernaut warriors are screwed. We're only balanced due to one op skill. yay.
    OK if you say so, its not even 24 hours after the patch and your crying "OMG the sky is falling" maybe this is the reason Blizzard blows warriors off half the time. The class as a hole does more QQing then any other class i have seen next to maybe DK's.

All they did is took away a 12 second guaranteed crit, In stead you get a 15 second, (25%+Base Crit) = XX% chance to crit. Honestly didn't lose that much it just means you may have to switch stances to Intercept Charge every once in a wile. The skill was really overpowered and needed adjustment and it is still the most powerful PvP ability in your arsenal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by divinic
    My partner is a warrior and I will stick with him. We got 1859 with bad gear.

Shattering throw is awesome. Blade storm is awesome.

If you're using an Axe you're awesome. Swords and maces simply fail for arena. Slower is better. Betrayer better than non axe ulduar weaps even with the lower dps.

Prot paladin and MS war. You got shieldwall which is awesome for double dps teams. you can instantly switch to defensive stand and spell reflect a hex. it's holy @#$% fast.

I mean you guys are just perfect partners for prot paladins and resto druids.
    We have a WINNER, someone that groups with a warrior that knows how to play their class.

Shattering Throw is awsome, It has so many great uses... Dispite the 1.5 sec cast time its still a great tool. Get creative..
    Bladestorm is fun to, get in a team and nothing they can do but run from you.
    And you still got all your normal skill Shield Wall/Fear/Spell Reflect, Revenge (Die Rogue!) just stop start playing and useing them.

There are classes out there that are far worse off then warriors and make a lot less noise about it then you do.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by tonk
    Only caster that can put pressure on is a mage.. And thats 1v1

Charge - Battle stance
    Pummel - Zerker
    Spell Ref - Battle/ Def
    Intercept - Zerker

Pummel is useless imo for an arms warrior
    Isn't it easy for you to kill a mage? sure he roots you alot, but those roots heal you just some spell reflects and you're done!

15+ Year Old Account

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha please some more of it. Easy to kill a mage!!!!!
    If you EVER tried that you would never wrote this. But nothing new, clueless people throwing "clever" responses all the time here.

I was trying to kill good mages in vanilla with Thunderfury and Nefarian's axe as Fury DW and I failed against their rank 1 frostbolts
    I was trying to kill good mages in TBC and I failed against their shatter combs, pets and skill lance
    I was trying to kill good mages in Wotlk and lol nothing changed, we can maybe push them more with charge in combat but thats all, they still kill you and not stupid second wind hp regen and reflect won't help you.

The Hardest team I have ever played in 3v3 was a Holy pally and 2 Prot warriors. holy crap.
    “The shadows will hide me until my true power is recognized.”
    RP Character -- Niklaus "Nick" Giorgiovo (My First)

I played against a healer and 2 prot warriors too and it was the easiest group tbh.

Also im bored at work that why I reply to stupid posts xD

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha please some more of it. Easy to kill a mage!!!!!
    If you EVER tried that you would never wrote this. But nothing new, clueless people throwing "clever" responses all the time here.

I was trying to kill good mages in vanilla with Thunderfury and Nefarian's axe as Fury DW and I failed against their rank 1 frostbolts
    PvE Gear did ok in Vanilla WoW but it still sucked over all, in my PvP group we use to laugh at the T2 and T3 Permades. So bragging about your PvE gear in a PvP setting is only you bragging ok so you have a TF, Grats im even less impressed now then i was then.
    I was trying to kill good mages in TBC and I failed against their shatter combs, pets and skill lance
    Sure, with Resiliency cap Icelace became vary trivial, and proper use of Imp Intercept and PvP trinket made frost nova almost a thing of the past.

I was trying to kill good mages in Wotlk and lol nothing changed, we can maybe push them more with charge in combat but thats all, they still kill you and not stupid second wind hp regen and reflect won't help you.
    And you have more tools now then ever and you can kill a mage. Frost Mage it probably the only caster/ranged class that is really going to give you a hard time. The are not a "FREE KILL" and they have a chance to win but that a lot better then most of the other classes.

I find it interesting how Warriors will focus on the 2-3 class/spec combos that give them a hard time but seem to leave out how they completely "WTFPWN LOL" the other 25-26 class/spec combos in the game.

Remember that better players should still defeat you, and no one class should have an ultimate win over any other class based simply on the class/spec they play. Some class/specs may have an advantage over other but a good player should be able to over come the disadvantages. If your unable to over come those disadvantages then you also have the option to withdraw in the face of superior forces.

I got a new quote for you from a warrior friend that is 2400+ in the arenas...
    Spell reflect wins matches

Quote Originally Posted by Iosif
    PvE Gear did ok in Vanilla WoW but it still sucked over all, in my PvP group we use to laugh at the T2 and T3 Permades. So bragging about your PvE gear in a PvP setting is only you bragging ok so you have a TF, Grats im even less impressed now then i was then.Sure, with Resiliency cap Icelace became vary trivial, and proper use of Imp Intercept and PvP trinket made frost nova almost a thing of the past.

And you have more tools now then ever and you can kill a mage. Frost Mage it probably the only caster/ranged class that is really going to give you a hard time. The are not a "FREE KILL" and they have a chance to win but that a lot better then most of the other classes.

I find it interesting how Warriors will focus on the 2-3 class/spec combos that give them a hard time but seem to leave out how they completely "WTFPWN LOL" the other 25-26 class/spec combos in the game.

Remember that better players should still defeat you, and no one class should have an ultimate win over any other class based simply on the class/spec they play. Some class/specs may have an advantage over other but a good player should be able to over come the disadvantages. If your unable to over come those disadvantages then you also have the option to withdraw in the face of superior forces.

I got a new quote for you from a warrior friend that is 2400+ in the arenas...
    I find it amusing how we "WTFPWN LOL" those class/specs. Because you're wrong.

Saying that tells me how little you know about us and tells me that you should listen to your so called warrior friend more often.

Alot depends on what kind of partner we have, the partner change how a warrior behave. Sure, maybe alot of those we can "WTFPWN LOL" 1v1 (Highly doubt it), but we're talking about arena here.

So without Juggernaut warriors are screwed. We're only balanced due to one op skill. yay.

Warrior against priest is balanced ??? ???

Funny thing, all those comments would make you think that 2v2 arena or 3v3 arena is simply a duel.
    Well, wrong. OK sure, warriors didnt get a huge nerf up their ass, with a lot of skill they can still win with most classes in a duel, but in arena if a warriors damage and burst gets lowered, the chance of winning is also lowered. The more time an enemy stays alive without neccesity to be healed, the more mana enemy healer regens/more mana burned from your healer/more stress on your healer.

To sebbzor: Rogue against priest is balanced ??? ??? nerf rogues, everyone will be happier
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    A warrior is kinda like a blender. You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by sebbzor

Warrior against priest is balanced ??? ???
    as balanced as frost mage against warrior and rogue against anything.
    This user has been banned.

15+ Year Old Account

No.

Fail.