Anyone have The new prot/holy spec vids teamed with any partners?

Looking for some videos of the new prot/holy spec pally. With any types of partners. Right now im running 2s with a ret pally and we seem to be doing ok this is only our first week we went 8-2 before we were doing ret ret and that was like 50-50.

But yeah looking for some videos of this spec maybe higher ratings.

Re: Anyone have The new prot/holy spec vids teamed with any partners?

Quote Originally Posted by loyalty
    Looking for some videos of the new prot/holy spec pally. With any types of partners. Right now im running 2s with a ret pally and we seem to be doing ok this is only our first week we went 8-2 before we were doing ret ret and that was like 50-50.

But yeah looking for some videos of this spec maybe higher ratings.
    What kind of ratings are you looking for? My arms warrior and I are at 1870 something right now and I could fraps something together for you. Been meaning to for a while anyway.

I would like to see it. I'm playing with a arms atm, and I think i could improve my game play with that spec, but i surely don't know how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by defdef
    What kind of ratings are you looking for? My arms warrior and I are at 1870 something right now and I could fraps something together for you. Been meaning to for a while anyway.
    Yeah for sure id like to see it if its not a big trouble. I mean Me and my partner are claiming our way up the ladder now, Havent had to much trouble stomping on teams but I have a feeling we will see harder comps as we get up higher 1800+

Ok. Until then, anyone interested in this spec should start reading this thread around this page:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=48709.45

We discuss a lot of comps and playstyles.
    if you have any strat questions after reading that feel free to ask.