Poll: Should both ms and juggernaught be changed?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Nerfing Juggernaught (2)

@OP

Glyph of Charge: Charge now applies Hamstring when it is successful.
    The rage cost of hamstring is still applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Vander Nars
    U can try not sucking ass, I have a retadin, and warriors are rather easy to kill unless the out gear me by a shit ton. U will need to use your bubble most likey, stun the warrior when u do so he dont break it then heal back up and kill him.
    idiot.

not a duel

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by newo
    Glyph of Charge: Charge now applies Hamstring when it is successful.
    The rage cost of hamstring is still applied.

That's terrible.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    lol? warriors have been pretty dominant since the game was released.

juggernaut still gives 22 rage and 1.5 secon stun as well as incredible mobility. dont just "forget" things kk?
    Can you believe its just like using intercept in season 1-4??? Sure intercept didnt give us rage, but we didnt need it, and we dont really need it now...

Charge = Intercept of TBC, just gives us rage and doesnt stun as long...

I vote mace stun comes back

I love warrior QQ you really need to grow up.
    I play ret pally we had lots of nerfs
    judgement was reduced by half ... ok
    hammer glyph got nerfed ... ok
    exorsism became not usable on player (while they nerfed seal damage to keep on with that buff) ...ok
    Everyone (exept pallys) was happy for those nerfs but we took it like big boys i was a bit disapointed but dealt with it and didn t QQ
    Now that the Oh so mighty warrior gets a tiny nerf it s the end of the world ("blizzard hate us and never loved us anyway QQ QQ QQ")
    A small reminder : season 1 Hpally warrior
    season 2 Druid warrior
    season 3 Druid warrior
    season 4 Druid warrior

Most popular setup this season on sk top 100 druid warrior 18.4% so maybe you should realize that a small nerf won t kill you and should stop the QQ we took the nerf like big boys do the same and don t be a pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Vander Nars
    Then just stop sucking ass in team play.
    i dont. now that we have both made random unprovable statements, you can be less of an idiot

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    i dont. now that we have both made random unprovable statements, you can be less of an idiot
    And as a support for my statement I will add my 2vs2 team: http://www.wowarmory.com/team-info.x...tit+Douchebags

Look at my pro arena partner or even on me. It is not like we are undergeared or unskilled, it's just overpowerness of warriors which makes me troll warriors forums because they can simply faceroll everytime I have to work hard!

he's wearing full savage and im wearing a blue or 2.
    we'll be 2k+ this week, finally got a decent weapon

honestly all our rating does is go up, just haven't played enough

Quote Originally Posted by Predatore
    You clearly have no knowledge about Warrior abilities and how they work. You have to apply MS to a target with a Jug Charge following a OMFG 4K Crit (in ~50% of the cases now only about 2k). Then you must rend the target wait about 6 sec. for an overpower proc and now .... *drums* .... the Healer is so shocked by your OMFG damage that he immediately must cast a Huge Heal we can overpower.

Yeah you're right this really is 75% Heal reduction all the time ....
    sigh ....

Back to topic:
    So what does this teach to us?
    QQ hard and long and you get what you want ...

Maybe we should head over to the Blizz DK forum and start some rivers of tears about Chains of Win and Froststrike ...
    /shrug, not like you didn't QQ about DK already.

and QQ got DK's nerf, shade of death, ghoul res ally, bone shield , anti magic shield, icy touch, lichborne, I can go on, but hell according to your mentality, you should be nerfed 5 fold.

QQ moar~

Please put in a "neither" option. Juggernaut was meant to let you charge an combat as the main point. The extra crit was just to make it interesting. However, they realized Cold Blood on a 12 sec cd was op and nerfed that.

Quit whining, you still have the mobility, and you still do good dmg. You can say you don't all you want, but all information points to that it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by omegatrigun
    Please put in a "neither" option. Juggernaut was meant to let you charge an combat as the main point. The extra crit was just to make it interesting. However, they realized Cold Blood on a 12 sec cd was op and nerfed that.

Quit whining, you still have the mobility, and you still do good dmg. You can say you don't all you want, but all information points to that it's not true.
    What information?
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

What about Paladins guaranteed crit if the target is stuned, how can they not think thats
    OP but they think Juggernaut is?...

Oh RNG Lord, I pray please be merciful on this lowly warrior.
    please allow me to crit every so often so i can get wrecking crew, trauma and deep wounds rolling.
    please be forgiving when i cannot break those horrible absorb shields.
    I pray to You to grant me hamstring procs often so i can protect my healer since I cannot function without one.
    Grant me the ability to crit so i can generate enough rage to apply hamstring, rend, mortals strike and overpower and hopefully get that 75% heal reduction that my enemies are so afraid of.
    I thank you for those HoTs that always manage to save my life.
    I thank you for my 1 cc ability that incidentally is on the same cooldown as the pvp trinket.

With your grace oh great RNG Lord, I have a chance against my enemies.
    One good thing about music, when it crits you feel no pain.

Quote Originally Posted by omegatrigun

How does this not hurt PVE MS?

Though the buff was exceptionally nice for PVP it was also a great damange increase to PVE, and with the Rapid Charge nerf as well... it's like TG nerf all over again. SIGH! Blizzard needs to be more creative then just 'Lets nerf warrior damage again!'

[quote=Morene ]
    I love warrior QQ you really need to grow up.
    I play ret pally we had lots of nerfs
    judgement was reduced by half ... ok
    hammer glyph got nerfed ... ok
    exorsism became not usable on player (while they nerfed seal damage to keep on with that buff) ...ok
    Everyone (exept pallys) was happy for those nerfs but we took it like big boys i was a bit disapointed but dealt with it and didn t QQ
    Now that the Oh so mighty warrior gets a tiny nerf it s the end of the world ("blizzard hate us and never loved us anyway QQ QQ QQ")
    A small reminder : season 1 Hpally warrior
    season 2 Druid warrior
    season 3 Druid warrior
    season 4 Druid warrior

Most popular setup this season on sk top 100 druid warrior 18.4% so maybe you should realize that a small nerf won t kill you and should stop the QQ we took the nerf like big boys do the same and don t be a pussy
    - about paladin nerfs :you make my day . i play rogue as main ...retry paladin and warrior as alt . let me tell you something - paladin have the most powerful burst dmg , mobility , surv from all those classes . so dont comment about warr nerf. blizz did it again , nice song . btw what about season 5 ????let my refresh you mind : hpally - facerolldk - gz.

if you QQ your moron, you didn't get nerfed at all bro. Charge in combat = sick mobilty, 25% crit? yeh they fucked it there, making it RNG. It should be 100% crit but have a 30 sec CD

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    if you QQ your moron, you didn't get nerfed at all bro. Charge in combat = sick mobilty, 25% crit? yeh they fucked it there, making it RNG. It should be 100% crit but have a 30 sec CD
    How is that better mobility then? No..if I had to choose between the 2 I'd take 25% crit with a 15 sec CD than 100% with a 30.

Personally they should've just removed the glyph and left the crit alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Perle
    @OP

You are sad.

...anyways, whats with this warrior QQ, seriously man cause of these cry babies,embarrass me to be a warrior, they nerf us a bit and what, ffs stop being babies, and yes we were slightly OP, and yes they might of nerfed us a bit more than i expected but just quit it and DEAL with it.