Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ret weapon upgrades for 10 man Ulduar?

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    and it seems i represent the whole WoW community...
    I blame the Blood Elf hair cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    imho, just do some arena facerolling with a disc priest and get the furious wep (1850 rating, 1400 arena points).. its like an easy as balls upgrade, I'm surprised they aren't nerfing how easy it is compared to doing 25 man UD
    Doesn't even need to be a Disc Priest tbh, unless you're horribly unskilled you could do it with pretty much any comp with a few weeks practice and shit

Yogg Hard mode 2H mace and XT-002 2H sword will be Ilevel 232 now, making them pretty much automatic upgrades over the Betrayer. Even at 226 they were at least fairly comparable. Hopefully the new stats will be available soon.

In fact, I think Yogg Hard mace will be effectively better than Earthshaper after the upgrades. Aesir's Edge would probably run solidly next to it if your hit rating is high, and I'd think it's probably easier to obtain... maybe? Yogg 10 man is pretty easy though.

That's not to say the hard modes won't be hard, though. Just easier than on 25. :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning4
    Yogg Hard mode 2H mace and XT-002 2H sword will be Ilevel 232 now, making them pretty much automatic upgrades over the Betrayer. Even at 226 they were at least fairly comparable. Hopefully the new stats will be available soon.

In fact, I think Yogg Hard mace will be effectively better than Earthshaper after the upgrades. Aesir's Edge would probably run solidly next to it if your hit rating is high, and I'd think it's probably easier to obtain... maybe? Yogg 10 man is pretty easy though.

That's not to say the hard modes won't be hard, though. Just easier than on 25. :P
    well have to see how much they will increase in stats. but my guess is that they will replace BoH idd.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

i wanna say (for 25 man tho) that i found this http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45521 and its very compareable to Voldrethar, Since it has Hit instead of ArP. And its easier to get..

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Verteidiger
    i wanna say (for 25 man tho) that i found this http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45521 and its very compareable to Voldrethar, Since it has Hit instead of ArP. And its easier to get..
    more hit ><
    damn Hitduar!
    i hate to say it but arp > hit if you are over the cap.. lol

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS
    more hit ><
    damn Hitduar!
    i hate to say it but arp > hit if you are over the cap.. lol
    go wash your mouth young man! talking about such filth as arP>hit!

even though you're right...

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    imho, just do some arena facerolling with a disc priest and get the furious wep (1850 rating, 1400 arena points).. its like an easy as balls upgrade, I'm surprised they aren't nerfing how easy it is compared to doing 25 man UD

This definitely looks like it is the fastest solution. Are the 1850 weapons as good as the Betrayer?

15+ Year Old Account

Mouth washed Iktankniet.. no idea how i can say thing like that! :X
    Quote Originally Posted by egowhip

This definitely looks like it is the fastest solution. Are the 1850 weapons as good as the Betrayer?
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42318 Axe
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42333 swordfish
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42323 mace
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42328 polearm

yes
    speed is better (+0.2sec), 232 dps, 2 sockets for X gem and you can even choose the look or the best for your racial :P

P.s. did you really need help choosing or you didnt check?

Way to post something off topic and something that is already common knowledge. Do you desire attention that much? Or do you actually think people value your opinion even when it has nothing to do with the discussion? Really?

I agree, the new hard mode weapons should be insta upgrades now that they have had their ilevel increased.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    On that note few guilds are clearing hard mode deconstructor on 10-man. it's a very difficult encounter and if you aren't clearing 25-man you probably aren't doing hard modes in 10-man with great success.
    That's interesting.

I haven't cleared 25 man Ulduar, but I've been doing 10 man hard modes (5 of 13 metas for the mount down). Ironically this week we plan on doing XT002 hard and jumping up to 3 towers from 2 towers for leviathan.

Quote Originally Posted by ewhenn
    That's interesting.

I haven't cleared 25 man Ulduar, but I've been doing 10 man hard modes (5 of 13 metas for the mount down). Ironically this week we plan on doing XT002 hard and jumping up to 3 towers from 2 towers for leviathan.
    hence why I said "few" Meaning there are some exceptions.

hard mode deconstructor is a lot more difficult than Flame leviathan, thorim, and hodir, all of which we did in one shots or only a few attempts last night.

Edit: For Clarity, We did not clear deconstructor on hard mode. it is tough and we had a few weaker players to boot.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthumii
    Way to post something off topic and something that is already common knowledge. Do you desire attention that much? Or do you actually think people value your opinion even when it has nothing to do with the discussion? Really?
    Sorry momy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthumii
    I agree, the new hard mode weapons should be insta upgrades now that they have had their ilevel increased.
    Thank you momy

:-X

15+ Year Old Account

Sorry momy

Thank you momy

:-X
    You misspelled "mommy". Don't bring home another "F" or your grounded.

-Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    You misspelled "mommy". Don't bring home another "F" or your grounded.

-Dad
    you're*

GO GO GADGET GRAMMAR POSTS!!!!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Greatrichie

Quote Originally Posted by greatrichie
    GO GO GADGET GRAMMAR POSTS!!!!

L:O

HAI ADAMSON!! I'm bored. And kinda drunk.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Greatrichie

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    hence why I said "few" Meaning there are some exceptions.

hard mode deconstructor is a lot more difficult than Flame leviathan, thorim, and hodir, all of which we did in one shots or only a few attempts last night.

Edit: For Clarity, We did not clear deconstructor on hard mode. it is tough and we had a few weaker players to boot.

Got the XT hard kill. Skipped 3 tower LV (didn't even bother attempting). Was going to try hodir's hard mode, but we got struck by the login issue and had to call it.

Still, the point was very few 10 man guilds will be doing the hard modes, and you're not only a 25 man guild but you also have TV