Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    epicave

Re: serious crit hit changes from 7k-11k to 3k-5.5k

yea im using seal of the martyr

OMFG EPICAVE I LOVE YOU

FLIGHT OF DRAGONS FOR THE FUCKING WIN
    Oh noes! Plz don't perma ban me :-/ *flips the bird* OH NOES I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST!PLXDON'T!!one loldie

epicave

lol

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas
    how long have that been around? since CS was indtroduced in 2.0?

in fact i think it was that way in the beta before they removed CS back then and u could proc some seals with CS
    You guys can keep trying to clown this writer if you want, but what he's saying is absolutely correct. The Seal damage was increased on all attacks. Therefore, CS and DS proc'd Seal damage was increased. It sounds kinda silly cuz it should be a no-brainer but that doesn't disprove what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by epicave
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=V%C3%A4lhalla

this is my armory link but it wont do much good at all atm lol its on my prot spec for dual talents and im in my prot gear...checkit tmmrw or something
    You must be prot a lot. Having missed the changes to Seal/Judgement is the only possible way to explain your problem. We have not been nerfed. The big numbers got smaller. The small numbers got bigger. Life is good.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

i though paladins get a huge increase against undead ? now uldar isnt undead retadins suck ball ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazykoala
    i though paladins get a huge increase against undead ? now uldar isnt undead retadins suck ball ?

LOL GTFO. We have one ability that is a 100% crit chance against demon/undead, but its still usable against non-demon/undead and uses our current crit chance. We only really lost the Glyph of Sense Undead(1% dmg to undead) in Ulduar. Like I already said, life is good for the rets.

Not to mention that I can basically top the healing charts as ret on several fights to boot.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

epicave

ty prentice for the help i musta missed it my bad i will take the blame for my stupidity you were a big help im actually changing all my specs tonight hopfully for good itll cost alot but it'll be worth it i know im kinda a noob but whatever that is the reason i ask for help ty all^.^

epicave

and for the personal messages yes i made my sig by hand with photoshop 7.0

We lost big our biggest hit, thats all really. I remember 11k crit in 25-man fully raid buffed... its sad its gone, yes, but in PvE it doesn't matter

Crusader Strike actually hits like a truck now. I honestly didn't even know Divine Storm and Crusader Strike proced seals before 3.1. How can you know if no one tells you and everyone you read about Ret, they don't talk about it?

It was probably not as important as it is now, considering the huge seal damage. In any case, my DPS was fine in 10-ulduar, didn't get to 4k, but my 4 piece tiers and lack of some upgrades elsewhere are probably the reason. In the rare times I raid Naxx-25, and when we do Sarth, my DPS is pretty much the same as before. Its just one ability with a smaller number, and CS DS and Exo have bigger numbers now. I'm not unhappy.

ty prentice for the help i musta missed it my bad i will take the blame for my stupidity you were a big help im actually changing all my specs tonight hopfully for good itll cost alot but it'll be worth it i know im kinda a noob but whatever that is the reason i ask for help ty all^.^
    Before you take off, I have to ask about your ret spec. It looks like 50/50 pve/pvp spec. You should consider picking one or the other. For PvP, your ret spec is pretty bad and for PvE, it could be better. Just a suggestion. Feel free to check my armory link in my sig. My dual-spec is PvE Ret/PvP Ret.

EDIT: I am showing way over hit cap cuz I am wearing my highest iLvL gear atm. Peeps in guild were comparing e-peen last night on WoW-Heroes.

You should do more damage if you get your signature down to a reasonable size
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

epicave

and yes like i said im changing both my specs they were originally pve/pvp but i went prot last night to help a friend through H HOL but yea right now im working with talent calculators and making two good specs one pvp and the other raid pve

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas
    how long have that been around? since CS was indtroduced in 2.0?

in fact i think it was that way in the beta before they removed CS back then and u could proc some seals with CS
    actually CS hasn't procced any damaging seals before 3.0 it only used to procc SoL, SoW and SoJ this was changed when the wotlk patch came live

15+ Year Old Account

and for the personal messages yes i made my sig by hand with photoshop 7.0
    Congrats. Now it's time to learn another handy tool: the image size function.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nerrad
    Holy mother of god have you EVER heard of puncutation? christ i ran out of breath half way through trying to read that.
    You shouldn't be focusing on that - only his massive and boring signature!

epicave

lol wow you guys complain like little girls

15+ Year Old Account

lol wow you guys complain like little girls
    And you're clearly clueless about how unnecessarily large your signature is.

ROFL

Also, you might be missing some key buffs in 10 man that you were getting before (Windfury/Imp Icy Talons, 10% AP, 5% Melee Crit, or something else) As other people mentioned, you're not critting as hard with JoB because they moved a lot of the damage to the seal instead to make the recoil damage less bursty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetapuppy
    And you're clearly clueless about how unnecessarily large your signature is.
    Thanks, now no-one gets to see it as he's removed it -_-