just kinda curious how i am suppose to get away from warrior/Paladin - Warrior/Druid Teams?
My setup is Resto Shaman/Deathknight and we are at 2042 atm whit 60% win ratio overall.

So every time we counter 1 of theese setups and assuming that they use their brains
Every time we are trying to get the warrior of me whit chains and grip whatever im either getting rooted or else the warrior gains freedom or a dispel and charge hamstring, and all over again.

and sometimes i can't even keep my Deathknight up whit 600 resilience when the warrior
does Bladestorm whit ms debuff on qq

only times we have won against any of theese counters is when we nuke down their healer during bl at the start of the match, but that wont work if they know how to play it
kinda tired of giving away rating to theese teams as i already have done to Mage/Rogue for 6 seasons.

And ye i do use Windshock and grounding and so on qq but good Paladins and Druids are doing fake casts 24/7 untill shock is on cd, and im using 1140 resilience but im still getting hit like a train

So if anyone got any pointers it would be awesome
And this aint a whinepost im just wondering
sorry for the bad english