Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Rogue/Priest is not OP/FotM!

Yo chaps!

Just wanna point out to some very stupid noobs (mostly shamans /lol) that Rogue/Priest is not FotM nor OP, so trying to diss a rogue who plays that settup makes you fail. Example:

You are playing Rogue/Priest in 2v2... This is arguably the most op face roll FOTM comp right now.

But yeah, your right, ret needs to be nerfed so you have no counters what so ever right?

I feel to much like a troll at this point, So here is some help sense you obviously need it if you are getting beat by ret.

Jump on healer, have priest fear the ret, Spam mana burn on healer. Congrats you just won.
    This came from a challenger shaman who is named Shamanz, Alliance (surprise surprise!)

Sure it's a strong settup, like druid/warrior and many more! check SK

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/team/2/all/all/all/all/

PvP is balanced now, no 55%+ DK/Pala (that was op/retard proof/faceroll fotm) it seems balanced and the inc buffs to Locks will make it more balanced. S6 is 1000 times more balanced than S5 and anyone who disagrees is trolling/plain retarded really

Before trying to talk shit about my rogue, note that i played 2K+ team that only started 1-2 days, disbanded last week as the shaman i played with is moving to Stormscale!

Thats all, RP is not OP. Nothing is OP atm, it's you! (if your hunter you have the right to complain because hunters need buffs)

And no, i am not defending RP, i didn't even play it LOL...

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Re: Rogue/Priest is not OP/FotM!

Congratulations on your awful post.

But it is...

You are missing the point, presit/rouge are OP

And you cant beat them they are pewpew

Unless you are a beast and they are silly

Disc = Insane Burst Healing and Insane mana eficiency !

Rouge = Vunerable to Burst BUTT eats any class alive

GG with mana burn so no other healers can stand a chance !

and 50% MS effect pewpew

if they are OP why aren't they rocking 55%+ representation like pala/dk did in s6? ooow dear, looks like i have facts to back up my story!

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Chia
    But it is...
    Bah it's only strong if you meet the right circumstances. Circumstances mean gear, skill, and comp you're facing. Sometimes it may feel OP'd but other times it feels UP. And here's the thing about arena, rating does not take into gear and simply only skill. So if you're stomping people it may do to comp, gear, and skill. It's not always a simple answer. I have personally ran Priest/Rogue, Holydin/Rogue, and Warlock/Rogue in S6 and all seem to work very well ( but because of the Fear/Blind sharing DR it makes Warlock/Rogue very hard past certain ratings ).

For the record Warlocks were not weak in S5. Rogue/Warlock comp was so powerful we only lost to Paladin/DK and Paladinx2 comps. Everyone else we stomped.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    if they are OP why aren't they rocking 55%+ representation like pala/dk did in s6? ooow dear, looks like i have facts to back up my story!
    This only explains one thing which is:

Rogue/Priest @ S6 is OP
    DK/Pala @ S5 was even more OP then Rogue/Priest @ S6.

It's like asking what's your favorite colour. 60% says blue, 30% says red, 10% says green. Doesn't make green an ugly colour.

Cause noone expected Disc priest to get the "Overpowered buff" so not many ppl have one?

Quote Originally Posted by JUNOX1
    Cause noone expected Disc priest to get the "Overpowered buff" so not many ppl have one?
    hahaha nice 1 :P

I'm confused, it was over 40% for the first couple of weeks. Blizzard did some hotfix nerfs to priests and the combo and it has slowly gone back down to 16-20%.
    So to answer your question....it isn't rocking 55% rep because blizz hotfixed nerfed it whereas pala/dk was untouched until 3.1, no????

rogue/priest is still pretty op, but its very beatable by pretty much every comp. people have got into mentality when they see they are up against a rogue/priest "shit rogue/priest, theyre so op we cant win" which doesnt really help. later on in the season the heavy armor melee + druid teams will start to shine imo and rogue/priest will go back to being a 2nd tier comp.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazykoala
    You are missing the point, presit/rouge are OP

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gezza
    rogue/priest is still pretty op, but its very beatable by pretty much every comp. people have got into mentality when they see they are up against a rogue/priest "shit rogue/priest, theyre so op we cant win" which doesnt really help. later on in the season the heavy armor melee + druid teams will start to shine imo and rogue/priest will go back to being a 2nd tier comp.
    Ok so tell me how to kill priest / rogue as healer/dps team?

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest
    Ok so tell me how to kill priest / rogue as healer/dps team?
    what comp specifically?
    i cant give strats for every healer/dps team id be generalising far too much and they would be useless.

Rogue Priest is op and even at blue posts it was sayed ..we all know how skilled were dk/pala and hunter at s5 ...but now all the skilled are rogue priest right? GTFO RIVAL TROLL DUDE
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

I play disc priest and first of all im OP cause of my pvp skills....2nd of all im OP cause of noobs like you that need to l2play ;D dont be jelous of this class or spec... go reroll or quit if u dont like the game. Pallies had fun when they where OP ....Warlocks the same .....druids the same....LET the priests have fun also
    /cheers or go die in a fire

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho
    Rogue Priest is op and even at blue posts it was sayed ..we all know how skilled were dk/pala and hunter at s5 ...but now all the skilled are rogue priest right? GTFO RIVAL TROLL DUDE
    it WAS op, the blind/fear dr change has hurt it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gezza
    it WAS op, the blind/fear dr change has hurt it a lot.
    Yeah, because blind/fear was the only thing that made that comp OP.

3 of the top 5 are priest rogue. and it has nearly 20% representation. that is a sign of being overpowered, but its not quite the juggernaut DK pally was. doesn't mean its balanced though
    all hail king frost strike

Honestly I don´t see what buff made priests OP but sure. RP and RMP are powerful setups and they´re getting nerfed before this season ends. So don´t worry!

and for the guys who didnt read the latest hmm about 5? retpaladin changes, they arent fotm anymore since long, fotm right now is warlock and priest obviously...