Favorite BG moments

i'd like everyone to share the most awesome/wtf bg moments in their life.

mine are finaly getting that hunter/preist slow fall team that pwned in the air (sorry i didnt play pre BC)
    the lvl 60 AV bracket where i thought the horde had a HUGE advantage (everyone sits by the graveyard on the allaince side) and finding the truth at 70

oh and 1vs1 me vs. disc priest i almost die becuase i LOS the priest use invisibility pot and go wtf till i realize reflective sheild was what was killing me ><

Re: Favorite BG moments

Having a shadow priest try to levitate off LM ledge and SWD'ing him and him landing and running off with 1hp.

Made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowf0x
    math has nothing to do with a game that is based on RNG.

When priests or mages jump off LM edge to escape and you then spellsteal/purge slow fall / levi... that's just priceless!

While we're at slow fall, having a small group swoop down on BS or GM and nuke the first enemies already from the sky is always fun.

Oh yeah, and seing 6 horde attack LM vs 3 alliance of which 2 are elemental shamans... first 3 goes off the cliff, then 2 more and then the last horde get burned to the ground... thanks a lot thunderstorm. ;-)

Also some of those close AV mass zergs where veryone ends up fighting in the middle because both attacks failed... and you end up winning with less than 10 resources. :-)

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

I was standing at the very top in FR of WSG and there was an Alliance healer down there (I'm on the Horde) and so being a hunter I shot my Frost Trap Arrow or w/e it's called and trapped him in there,

after I jumped down, he used his trinket and was about to cast a heal when i Scatter Shotted him, and backed a little further

after that I used Wyvern Sting and by this point I can just imagine how pissed off this guy was.

When my Wrecking Ball Achi poped up in AV

When in AV we skip the Iceblood Graveyard!! (after TBC it never happen)

When i realized im not with a bunch of retards in wsg
    When i got heal! oh my thats epic! as an Ali mage (in SWC Eu server)
    When someone answer in /bg channel

An EoTS ending in a tie and getting 2 marks. That was a pretty big wtf moment.

Everytime I spellreflect thunderstorm in eots ;D

And one time charged in a 5 man group in arathi and killed them all solo (they were low hp and noobs, but 1vs5 is 1vs5 :X )

My biggest moment was back in the end of vanilla wow, i joined a ab, that was already in progress, Horde had that mine so i wantet to take a look there if i was abel to take it, well there were 4 hordes in down there oh well i am a warlock so i will give it a go.

Sent in my felgaurd, activatet my black book, and it simply cleaved them to death, i didet do mutch, just a fear and a few dots, so thay were dead i took the flag, but thay had respawned and came back, and i now had cooldown on my black book so i was sure i would be toast now, but somehow my felgaurd was abel to kill all 4 hordes again

that was just amazing

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

i have done so much pvp i could write a book on cool stuff that happens. but my fave recently was when Strand first came out, I was attacking and i dropped a bomb at a wall... there's explosions around me and tanks shooting things, just utter chaos. I ride back and grab another bomb and as I go to place the second one the door explodes and (i was jumping towards the door) I die and it looks like the explosions blew me through the wall, freakin awesome lol I was all revved up from having a spliff a few minutes earlier too hehee
    Strap on your shields and raise your banners, Hear the call of raging battle
    Beneath a hail of burning arrows
    Push ever forward, never surrender
    Siege weapons tolling out like thunder, Ripping the city walls asunder
    Columns of flame reach ever skyward
    Horizons filled with burning pyres