Enhancment 2 hand pvp

ok i've heard/seen 2 hand wf is still decent for pvp so why did bliz basicly force shammys to duel wield just like the made all warriors use two handers? give a two hand spec to shammys and ill be happy im tired of duel wielding >

Re: Enhancment 2 hand pvp

shaman will never be as good as they were before 2.1 blizz is force feeding shaman to do more and more caster damage even as enhance.

brb checkign to see if MW has stacked to 5 yet.

Dk's are what enhance used to be so basically re-roll if you want that old playstyle back blizz doesn't care about keeping long time enhance players happy.

My best guess why blizz forced enhance to be the garbage it is now is because a dev probably got butthurt over losing a hand of rag or a dark edge of insanity to an enhance sham.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshocklate
    ok i've heard/seen 2 hand wf is still decent for pvp so why did bliz basicly force shammys to duel wield just like the made all warriors use two handers? give a two hand spec to shammys and ill be happy im tired of duel wielding >
    If you heard that it was from someone who doesn't have a clue, if you saw it you read a post from someone who was clueless. Two handers for Enh Shammies died with patch 2.02. That was over two years ago, get over it. You can do burst with it but it is very very very unreliable, and a lot lower dps than dual wielding.

Yeah I really miss my 2H procs... Imagine improved SS : if you have a 2H weapon equipped, SS will always proc a WF (if not on CD) ^^. Or the big come back of 2H enh ^^.

god of rng please grant me more 10k burst combos than strings of 1k hits.
    ^^^pick up a 2h, you best pray to rng

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Deleted

Messing about with a 2H in PvE gear, i got a full crit swing, SS crit, double WF crit, and white crit, just over 17k total dmg in one swing on a target dummy. Such a shame that you can go minutes at a time and not see that again, or it would indeed be fun in PvP

Didn't see any stickies about the subject so sorry if it's FAQ material, but what weapons are favored for enhancement in PvP? Same slow/slow as for PvE, or would fast weapon(s) be better since FT is out from offhand?

Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Why would replacing FT with FB make you want to use fast weapons??? Almost all of your damaging abilities get a far greater benefit from slow weapons (wep dmg, PPM, etc.). It's slow/slow no matter what and you are truly hurting yourself if you picked up a fast wep just because it was a 15-20dps upgrade. That 15-20dps will not make up for the loss.

Wouldn't using a fast offhand in PvP make applying the FB debuff faster than a slow weapon? I'm not sure of this, just a guess.

the only thing that pisses me of about being enhancement spec is that i am forced to use an addon to keep track of maelstrom...
    ShockAndAwe works great thoug for me its the less addons the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulflare
    Wouldn't using a fast offhand in PvP make applying the FB debuff faster than a slow weapon? I'm not sure of this, just a guess.
    FB is a PPM spell so a slower wep would still have a higher chance to apply it.