Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: So my warrior is level 26...

i ahve playd prot from 1-60 i haveing a blast.
    i stoped lvling wating fore a frend to come upp to 60.
    but sersly Prot warrior ar relly fun to play i have more a raiding spec then lvling but its fun and shockwave is so wunderfull tottaly love it. i can recomend to lvl a prot warrior

try go prot and get engineering(300) i got my warrior to 41 on 4 days and when i was around your lvl i could take down 7 mobs(yes i used pots sometimes), and dont worry about the dmg its not to bad =p when you get concusive blow (sry my spelling =P) everything is going to be just fine^^...and PvP in low lvl is pure faceroll i have died 1 time in fair fights =)

http://www.wow-professions.com/wowgu...ing-guide.html if you wanna skill engineering thats a gr8 guide

gl with your warrior ^^

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by pVVn3c|
    I thought about it, but everyone said it's not really viable untill 40.

I just respeced arms, gonna see how it goes compared to fury for a few levels.
    Dude, prot is THE EPIC SHIT for leveling.

Just get yourself a good shield, and stack str. Revenge crits for 200~ on my level 25 warrior. PLUS Thunder clap can take out several mobs at the time now it scales with AP (it didn't for a very long time) that AND you hardly take any damage at all.

On an even better note: You might be able to solo some elite quests once you get a lil further down the talent tree, and you might *always* have a spot when running an instance.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by Ivpiv
    No matter what you do dont listen to this advice.. Its crap..

First of all who wants to wait for another person when it comes to lvling ? you guys have to be online at the same time constantly to lvl toons together all the way.

Plus you will only get 50% XP from mobs which i have experienced to be ALOT. To the brink where i had to trouble lvling my alt warrior up normally(taking the normal areas i usually do to get by).

actually your advice is crap. I've done loads of duos with my real life mates who play from my house, including my holy paladin and my friends warrior and lvling was easy and more fun because we were together.

1-60 for warrior sucks, you are ragestarved most of the time. Best way is to lvl as arms with the BoA 2h axe, and spec imp slam and spam slam your mobs dead, with some overpowers and rends.

spec PROT!

...there, problem solved! ;D
    I've no idea what to write here.

15+ Year Old Account

Start another topic and name it 'warrior leveling diary'. Would be interesting.

My viewpoints are for the mostpart severely outdated. I leveled my warrior midway through TBC without the class overhauls or changes to XP they've made since then.

1-40 was tough, incredibly gear dependant and you'd be lucky to take on more than one mob at a time. I leveled as fury, which worked well for me -BUT i had a fury talent spec whilst using a 2H weapon. This negates the penalities to hit you get with DW'ing, because at that level you have no +hit gear.

40ish in STV was where it really started to turn around, and i remember the glee i'd feel charging into the groups of 3-4 trolls patrolling one area and knowing id actually be able to hold my own.

60-80 i leveled as prot which i was expecting to be a nightmare, but somehow it was almost relaxing. Large groups of mobs had no hope of killing me, 3-4 man group quests were easily soloable, and there was no downtime as it would take a while to kill anything but i wouldnt take any noticeable damage either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrant
    Good to hear. I forgot about the good lower end arms talents (mostly taste of blood) that should help a ton.
    i've met fully epicced arms warriors without that talent.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders