Thread: mp5 or crit?

mp5 or crit?

I am a resto shaman and doing a lot of arena. I have been told many thing about what to fo for. some peoples are saying a shuld go for crit insted of mp5 so i heal better, and some peoples say it is better to go for mp5 insted of crit so i can heal longer. I know i shuld go for resi, spell power and mp5/Crit.
    I have 750 resi and a DK partner with 650 resi. I dont have any problems healing him tbh. But he says i shuld go for crit insted of mp5. But i also got a good friend shaman who say i shuld go for mp5.

What is the resto shaman stats for arena 2v2? Is it mp5 or is it crit?

Re: mp5 or crit?

Top rated R.Shamans seem to lean more towards crit then MP5.

One of the reasons for that, is crit effects throughput. MP5 only effects how long you can heal. With the amount of burst currently in game, along w/ interupts/cc/ms effects, output is more important.

MP5 or Crit depends on your comp. If your partner is a warrior or another class with very little cc or peel, then you need mp5.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenmirror
    MP5 or Crit depends on your comp. If your partner is a warrior or another class with very little cc or peel, then you need mp5.
    idd, but thb: only medicore or bad warriors are bad peelers. If your a good warrior+ you have many ways to peel the enemy. The only problem is that by doing so you use one of the gap closers you need to do dmg. Allways a drawback hehe.
    Meh

Crit will help in more situations, it also depends on your team mate. My shaman switched from Crit to MP5 and loves it, we play shaman/ret which opens up the room for your partner to heal for you when you get in trouble, also with paladins it's harder to set up drinks making the MP5 become even more important. If you are playing with a DK/Warrior peels are a very viable option letting you put in more drinks thus the MP5 gets less important. It depends on how you play I guess.

To be honest, I really don't think it'll matter to much. Crit can double as your elemental offspec. :P

2v2 lasts 10-30 minutes on average

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.