Poll: Which of these 4 do you think is the superior weapon and why?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Ulduar 2-Handers for Fury Warriors

actually it's not difficult to break 100% ArP in current gear. On a sundered mob I am well above 100% using an axe when grim toll procs. The only thing I see changing is exchanging grim toll with pyrite infuser and switching to a mace (possibly t2 furious mace this week, if i don't waffle back to the axe) and shooting for something like 75-80% static ArP on a sundered mob + the benefit or FF or shattering throw. also this was a TG thread, but since you opened it:

so some numbers supporting them in conversion to 'rating':

axe: ~230 crit rating, 5% crit damage (can't quantify that)
    mace : ~184.5 arp, 26 exp rating (exp for humans only)

the raw stats you gain from axe far outweigh that of what you would get from mace alone. it's much easier to take the axe and then socket for ArP as opposed to taking the mace and then trying to back fill your gear to attain a respectable crit rating. also given overpower and juggernaut arms is built far more on crit, where the 5% damage increase comes into play. the main reason you took a mace was to straight stack ArP, which will no longer be possible.

Re: Ulduar 2-Handers for Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by xavier2k3
    Why have you overlooked Lotrafen, Spear of the Damned?

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45498

As Arms, this is actually a BiS item before Arena gear.
    last i checked you cant duelwield polearms

Until you get Vezax hard mode I would pick up x2 Worldcarver. Runed Edge is just meh more of a hunter weap than anything else. I have Runed Edge/Betrayer atm but plan on picking up the next 2 WC's that drop.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmageddonX
    Its funny. This is the real true order for Fury.

1. Voldrethar (Obviously)
    2. Rune Edge
    3. Aesir (Moves to #2 after buff)
    4. Worldcarver
    5. Earthshaper

But the voting shows almost totally the opposite. Strange how ignorant most of us are to our own class.
    Where are you getting this real true order from? I'm not gonna trust an agi weapon over Earthshaper or Aesir (even in its current state) unless I see some numbers :-/
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

Like I said before all I know is Rune Edge is the BiS Off hand for fury. Voldrethar MH / Rune Edge OH is probably BiS overall for the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrant
    Like I said before all I know is Rune Edge is the BiS Off hand for fury. Voldrethar MH / Rune Edge OH is probably BiS overall for the spec.
    Ugh..Wrong. Voldretherx2 is BiS. Please read http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t37462-w...n_spreadsheet/

Quote Originally Posted by Gredge
    Ugh..Wrong. Voldretherx2 is BiS. Please read http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t37462-w...n_spreadsheet/
    Last time I read that it said Rune Edge. Sorry I don't troll Elitist Jerks, guess I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmageddonX
    The main reason I posted this is that MaxDPS is usually *the* word on DPS.
    almost died laughing
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by comablack
    almost died laughing
    Same.

For a moment there, I thought he was being sarcastic, then I realised he was actually being serious ... tut tut tut.