Thread: resto pvp

resto pvp

just wondering y resto pvp isnt getting any love when druids intervate is getting buffed? i dunno kinda bs all there trying to do is get rid of totem stomping macro and they dont even know how to do that yet... yah im QQin

Re: resto pvp

it's because druids have a lot of mana problems in arena, and we don't. naturally.
    and making something untargettable through macro's is also insanely hard to fix.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&n=Obscuri

We have mana problems when they're not attacking us, and our heals can't heal through an MS effect on our partner, while a druid can use it's many CCs to get the player off the other, and top him off.

The people that actually cry about druids having mana issues have never had to tank someone with ES, because we can't get away by ourselves, and our partner is currently CC'd to hell because we can't counter someone spamming a spell which should have CDs as long as hex does, and then go oom as a result.

I am talking about 2v2 of course though.. Oh and resto druids can tank 2-3 geared melee for a long time, while a resto shaman can't tank a warrior, or anyone for long. They continue to say our shield makes up for it, but I am pretty sure resto druids have just as much, if not more armour than we do while in tree form..

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Right now resto shaman's are 4th out of 4 healing classes in arena's, we might accually be behind blood DK's

GG bliz

Well, Shamas have it abit harder then other healer classes atm, but they are far from useless. Just team up with a class who can actually benefit you, and help you in some way, (Deathgrip, Blessing of Freedom etc.) and you'll be fine.

A little love, would hurt though. And fixing those god awful Totems would realy make many Shamans happy, since it's far beyond a joke at the moment.

Boombjørn
    Boombjørn
    PvP Resto - 0/18/53