Arena issues for MM Hunter and Resto Druid

Hey everyone.

Me and a friend are playing arena sometimes, we're not the best pvp'ers and not at the highest bracket but we're having loads of fun :P We did very fine before the repleshiment nerf(I was surv back then) but after the change my drood goes faster OOM. And its hard to give him "drinking space" tbh.

There are some combos I wanna know how to beat, cuz they are really hard to take down:

Holy palla/Retri palla - Just to hard to nuke them down, and we run oom before they do. And really hard to keep retri off drood aswell.

Holy palla/warrior - Almost same problem! Warrior keeps on fucking up my drood and holy palla are way to hard to nuke down to force warrior to attack me. Lols

Also some dps combos like rogue/rouge or a feral. Just wanna have a tip on how to counter their openings.

If you wonder why I play MM its because im tired of Surv, just freaking boring :P I like Chimera Shot!

My spec:
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#cZreV0oAdhhsxzVoxccwob

Re: Arena issues for MM Hunter and Resto Druid

Well against warriors and retri paladins I don't see much problems.You can easily kite them with all of your amazing kiting abilities.Once retri paladin uses BoF he is vurnelable to all sorts of kiting.Warriors even don't have a kite immunity.

Well, I do 2s with a resto druid too and I am 0/14/57 rite now. Its really difficult to kill holy pally no doubt but I love my 720 AP trinket from WG which helps me a lot in nuking holy pally very fast or at least force him to use bubble. Thereafter, use rapid fire or ask ur partner to help in dps holy pally. My druid partner try to root ret pally as much as he can and I try to use wryner sting or scatter shot on ret pally or try to keep him trapped.
    Never tried MM in arena in 3.1 patch but heard its dps is less than survival and you dont have wryner sting and scatter shot

Yes. Not going surv will hurt the team alot since you dont have scatter/Wyern. So...i duno man. Pick back up in surv, or hopefully you can find a diff strat.

Quote Originally Posted by msb
    Well, I do 2s with a resto druid too and I am 0/14/57 rite now. Its really difficult to kill holy pally no doubt but I love my 720 AP trinket from WG which helps me a lot in nuking holy pally very fast or at least force him to use bubble. Thereafter, use rapid fire or ask ur partner to help in dps holy pally. My druid partner try to root ret pally as much as he can and I try to use wryner sting or scatter shot on ret pally or try to keep him trapped.
    Never tried MM in arena in 3.1 patch but heard its dps is less than survival and you dont have wryner sting and scatter shot
    Well I have scatter shot, and I know that people will say that Survival is slightly better, but I simply won't play it. And I can handle MM really nice IMO. :P well, rooting doesnt stop a pally with BoF on him, I think. So that wont help us.

Ok, let's get this straight, your combo is one of the best in wow atm, and you guys can't get over 1k rating?

Seriously, your druid must be named Europea or something...

You come here asking to improve, yet you do no want to play a spec that is better overall for your team makeup.

Nice.

Spec survival or don't expect to win against certain teams/comps.

Simple.
    Rogue|Lock|Shaman|Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Awaken1337
    Ok, let's get this straight, your combo is one of the best in wow atm, and you guys can't get over 1k rating?

Stfu IRL m8
    We havent played more then a few games, so yeah

Looks like Surv is the way to go then.. :'(

My only suggestion is to rerolll hunters are almost worthless in arena. anybody that tells u we have mobility lies. we are just there for rogues to sharpen there daggers against our steal or warriors toughening there fists with our faces..

honestly my only opinion is to re roll and play a class with almost no skill requiring like

rogue or three button pally

As MM/ Rdruid, realistically you'll be doing quite well to push 1850 or so in rating, spec SV and you could probably get to 2k+ depending on your skill levels.

Unfortunately if your druid really wants higher rating, he should ditch you and find a new partner (see DK/ret).

Vs. Holy Pally/Ret pally you're always going to struggle as MM, you don't have enough peels with freedom > concussive/chimera. The silence isn't enough to do much, and other than that freedom > roots as well. You've just got cyclone/SS/trap trains to force bubbles.

With holy pally/war are they training you or your healer? You just need to try peel for your healer while OOM'ing the pally, force a bubble and keep pressure up with dps on war, that said atm it's tough with all the charges/intercepts, etc. Lack of intervene and Masters Call makes peeling tougher too.

Above 2.2k you're going to be gimp in 2's no matter what, you're a hunter.

Best in WoW lol. Hunters have like a .7% representation in 2v2.

@OP : Spec survivability or have fun @ 1k rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbreacable
    Well against warriors and retri paladins I don't see much problems.You can easily kite them with all of your amazing kiting abilities.Once retri paladin uses BoF he is vurnelable to all sorts of kiting.Warriors even don't have a kite immunity.
    You dont play a hunter do u? rofl
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy