Thread: Leveling shaman

Leveling shaman

Hi ive been doing lots of triple xping with friends and now im doing a shaman. I was wondering whats the best spec for a shaman Enchance or Balence i willbe leavling him past 60+ hes 28 now

Re: Levaling shaman

there is no balance spec for shaman, it is called elemental. i can tell you that when i leveled my shaman in tbc, i went enhancement. you really started to see the mobs die quick when you hit lvl 30 and got windfury weapon. also, water shield was not available til lvl 62. i dont know if either of those facts have changed now or not, but imo enhancement was the more fun way to lvl.

leveled as enhancement from 10-70, switched to resto 1/2 way through tbc. with all my best gear being spell power based, i lvl'd 70-80 as elemental.

My bad on balence have 75 druid... well water shield i already have and none of the shields cost mana so...

enhance to about 75 thats when you get lava burst and can basicly kill anything with in a couple hits

Deleted

at 42-43 you'll have imp SS wich makes SS refund 20% of your mana. At this point you can ditch watershield and go for lightningshield in combination with static shock. At 53 I'm running with a boa arcanite reaper and almost 1shot every other mob in my lvl range. This and the lack of good 1handers at this lvl is why atm im not considering DW. Downtime seems to be non-existant.

depends what playstyle you prefer. I myself leveled my shaman as Elemental once i reached Tanaris. But that was back in TBC with no water shield available until lvl 62 as the previous poster mentioned. With all the heirloom items available at the moment and the changes made to elemental it really shouldn't be a problem to level as elemental. Choose whichever you prefer. I'd myself go with elemental it is so much fun.