Ulduar10 Hard Mode, difficulty order

Hey,
    Weve just cleared ulduar10 in normal mode, we want to start hardmodes from next week, I just wanted to know which bosses in ulduar10 got the easiest hard-mode to start with? or it would be great if someone with XP can sort hardmodes of ulduar10 in difficulty
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Re: Ulduar10 Hard Mode, difficulty order

We did Thorim, Hodir, Council, and 3 Keeper Yogg in 10 man. I can honestly say they were all easy.

xt hard and mimiron hard are the hardest imo, my 10 man 1 shoted 1 light in the darkness(left thorim up). freya/thorim arnt nearly as hard on 10 man as they are on 25. and we didnt try vezax 10 but we did 25 so it shouldnt be to bad if your casters arnt retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedies
    We did Thorim, Hodir, Council, and 3 Keeper Yogg in 10 man. I can honestly say they were all easy.
    Funny... armory says otherwise

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekielz
    Funny... armory says otherwise
    Actually it doesn't, it shows 'Lose your Illusion', 'I could say that his cache was rare', 'I choose you, Steelbreaker' and 'Three lights in the darkness'

Perhaps you were looking at the heroic version?

Quote Originally Posted by revasky
    xt hard and mimiron hard are the hardest imo, my 10 man 1 shoted 1 light in the darkness(left thorim up). freya/thorim arnt nearly as hard on 10 man as they are on 25. and we didnt try vezax 10 but we did 25 so it shouldnt be to bad if your casters arnt retarded.
    You one shotted yogg+1 but find xt hard? Seriously?

well flame leviathan + 1 tower is cake and 2 towers and 3, but 4 can be a different game

Quote Originally Posted by Shamster
    well flame leviathan + 1 tower is cake and 2 towers and 3, but 4 can be a different game
    1/2/3 Towers aren't considered hard modes.

XT-002 Hardmode is not too hard with the right setup, and 2 very capable healers. Aswell as all dps be on over 4k at all times.
    Pokez - Alius Orbis - Agamaggan EU.
    2s: 1915
    3s: 1950
    5s: 1550 (Going up quick)

We knocked out 3 tower FL, Hard mode Council, Thorim and Hodir fairly easily (within 2-4 tries) this reset.

1) Steelbreaker
    2) Hodir
    3) Thorim

Should start with those really. Although beware Steelbreaker is a completely different kettle of fish on 25, so don't get any ideas!

We've done XT,Hodir,Council,Thorim, Freya(2adds)

What's next in difficulty?

Freya 3 adds, Mim, or Vezax? I'm really thinking vezax shouldn't be that hard, nor should Freya.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

[Hardest]<-Yogg (Zero), Mimiron, Algalon, Freya(3), Flame-Levi (4), Vezax, XT-Decon, Council, Thorim, Hodir ->[Easiest]

Completed them all and attempted Yogg zero and Algalon. Fights like Flame-Levi and Vezax are only hard due to the rng factor.
    I think this list is pretty accurate.

xt hard10 was nerfed into oblivion =/ it was almost perfect before the nerf

rng on general vezax? absolutely everything on that fight can be controlled

update: 10man i love the smell of saronite in the morning is easy, maybe easier than 25man normal mode
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon